Rown Oquirrhs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enemies. Fact of Fiction.

2 posters

Go down

Enemies.  Fact of Fiction. Empty Enemies. Fact of Fiction.

Post  Stone Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:07 am

Do you actually have an enemy? I mean someone you absolutely can not abide, avoid at all costs, and secretly have a clever plan for their demise/fall from whatever pedestal or horse they are on?

Hate is a very strong word, and I avoid it at all costs. Unless I'm working with inanimate objects, and even then I still keep it to a minimum, I tell you Soda Machines have feelings! If you don't keep them happy they will eat your money.

I will add my own story, but I want to see what you guys say first Very Happy
Stone
Stone
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Enemies.  Fact of Fiction. Empty Re: Enemies. Fact of Fiction.

Post  Silvanus Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:20 pm

Well.. There is this one kid that went to our high school. And every class we had together he'd try to copy off of me, and get really upset when I didn't let him. He asked me if I wanted to "go" at least 5 times and everytime I took a step towards him he'd bolt. I won't say I hate him, but I hold a very special dislike for him.

When you think of a jerk, he's the quintessential example. Impolite to everyone, thick-headed, and doesn't know how to do anything productive. And I mean that, he hasn't been to college and cannot find a job, anywhere, that he can keep for more than a month without getting fired. Yet, he's still cocky as ever.
Silvanus
Silvanus
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Stone Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:53 pm

All mechanics aside, I only use this word for one person. I can't say she's an enemy, with all that that implies, but I will rethink my plans to hang out with old friends if she is going to be there. This started as a normal high school girl rival thingie. The boys that liked her all throughout Jr. High, now liked me. So she was really cold and mean to me, and because I'm not a big person, I retaliated in kind (or in cruel). I actually once went to a dance with her sisters crush, just because I could. I know, I'm horrible. It pretty much escalated from there and she started spreading rumors about me. Incredibly not nice rumors.

Luckily she didn’t know me well enough to make the rumors believable, and everyone just laughed about them. But for whatever reason, this didn’t stop her. The cherry that topped the cake while simultaneously blowing it up was this: In High School it's considered the height of coolness (where I lived) to be invited to another High Schools dance, or to bring someone from another High School to your dance. This I did on a pretty regular basis (its not as cool as it sounds, trust me.)

It was Prom for our rival school and I was going with my group of best boy friends. SOMEHOW, I'm still not sure, Miss Rude had scored a place on one of my friends arms. And boy was she green and frothy when she saw me pull up. Anyway our day-date required the group to split up several times throughout the day, of course I opted for not riding with her. Which she used to her advantage and started spreading her 'Ambers a she-devil, whore etc etc' propaganda.

Now these were (some still are) my good, good friends and self proclaimed champions of all the girls in our tiny group. I didn’t witness what happened, I only got second hand info, but what happened was epic!! To say the least, it wasn’t luck that kept her in the car and on the date. In fact my friend ended up taking her home early because she couldn’t stand us anymore.

As you can imagine this made her even more bitchy, and cold. And she did succeed in turning a few friends against me. I pretty much lost interest in her after that, I thought it was a fitting end. But I still don't care for her, and like I said will not join groups when she is going to be apart of them. Petty yes, but she just rubs me the wrong way. The few times I’ve put feelings aside and shown up at a party (for my other friends sakes) she is always as cold as snow and ignores me at point blank range. It’s kinda fun.
Stone
Stone
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Stone Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:56 pm

Ugh! Cockyness has a place, and it can even be used correctly outside of those places. But some people... they can't walk the walk and look stupid trying. And it makes you even more upset when they try, it's sad, and awkward for everyone.
Stone
Stone
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum