Rown Oquirrhs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lox's lavvu

4 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Lox's lavvu - Page 6 Empty Re: Lox's lavvu

Post  Loxley Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:18 am

*Throws grapes at Amberchan* Laughing

And my host club idea is on hold for now, like many of my plans for future careers. Laughing But one day!!! Surprised

So, today I was out jogging a loooooooong run. Just now. So I'm all sweaty and tired. AND, I had to stop once during the jog for a breather. But it was a totally long one (which I ran without a single breather just the other day), so I blame that. And now I have a chafe on my right heel from running without sucks. Way to go, me. Rolling Eyes OH!! And, progress report. Before I went out jogging, I decided to see how many pushups I could do in a row without hitting the ground in exhaustion, and I turned up with sixty. It's better than nothing, but it's still forty pushups away from a hundred. Sad

Other than that, because I screwed up notifying the school people of my address, the sailor officer education course thingie I wanted to go for, well, I'm not sure, but I think they mailed to my old address saying, "Dude, you got in, you want the spot?", and I failed to reply "yes", therefor, I lost my spot. Which kind of sucks. But I try telling myself I lost it because I didn't have enough points to get in. Either way, I'll have to wait a year or a couple before I go through with that.

Besides, I still hope for the military gig, which I still want to do.

BUT!! The Swedish equivalent of a county, called "kommun", that I live in, has a project for unemployed grunts like me, which looks interesting. In short, there's a slight chance they'll be able to hook me up with an internship on a random boat for a couple of months. Which would kick ass. The problem is if I have to choose between that and the military, but, meh, that's a welcome problem in my book. Cool

Well, that's all I've got for now. Cya later! Razz
Loxley
Loxley
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Stone Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:18 am

*catches grapes in her mouth* Thank you!

Maybe I should start a host club? I like me some handsome men..

Way to go on the push ups, I think I can do like two.. Embarassed Running without socks? Ya, not a good idea but you kinda deserve it Razz

Sorry to hear about the Navy thing, but HURRAY! for the other two options. Ah, work.. I hate it, but I like buying things so I deal.

Soo...um... I just remembered I'm busy, with .. um.. remodeling my house, BYE!
Stone
Stone
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Stone Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:06 am

"Yes, that will do nicely. He'll love it!" Stone dusts her hands and picks up her empty vanalizing backpack and walks away mumbling something about the remarkable capacity of the bag.

Lox's lavvu - Page 6 Lauv
Stone
Stone
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Loxley Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:08 am

Hahaha, I love it! It looks like a Heaven-version of the Moomin Valley. Very Happy

By the way, I've bought a tin whistle on the Internet. So I'm gonna start playing Irish songs soon. Go me! What a Face
Loxley
Loxley
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Stone Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:11 am

You aren't supposed to love it *pouts* Oh well Very Happy That's what was in the bag, a very random assortment, but I think the unicorn was by far the weirdest find.

Did you already have a whistle or something? Like a harmonica?
Stone
Stone
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Loxley Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:13 am

Yup, I do, but I think I'm more of a flute person than a harmonica person. My lips hurt when I play the harmonica for too long. Laughing
Loxley
Loxley
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Stone Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:05 pm

You still have to use your lips for a flute, Very Happy I think I've already told you you need to work out your lips. Thats where the Host Club comes into play teehee...
Stone
Stone
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Loxley Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:06 pm

Hahaha, you're so right, Amberchan. Laughing
Loxley
Loxley
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Stone Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:59 pm

Oh! I totally forgot to rub in that your troll didn't stop me from vandalizing your home BWHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Stone
Stone
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Loxley Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:04 pm

Of course he didn't. I *knew* I couldn't trust the little milky bastard. >_< I should've gone with Snufkin instead. >_>

Moomin

Lox's lavvu - Page 6 Moomin

Snufkin

Lox's lavvu - Page 6 Snufkin

Snufkin is soooooo coool!!!!! cheers
Loxley
Loxley
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Stone Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:38 pm

I think Tiger Pussy-kins the 7th could eat both of them like a marshmellow. Or Oreo Very Happy
Stone
Stone
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Loxley Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:42 pm

Mmmm...oreos....hey, DON'T TRY TO DISTRACT ME!!!! >_<

Daggercat the 7th couldn't do it, and neither will Daggercat the 8th be able to do. Bwahahahahahaha! Twisted Evil Because we all know all animals löööööve Snufkin and Moomin! Razz
Loxley
Loxley
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Stone Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:44 pm

Tiger Pussy Kins isn't a animal Very Happy It's a.. well I'm not entirely sure! But not an animal... yummmers Moomin sounds soft and plushy!
Stone
Stone
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Loxley Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:45 pm

He probably is. He looks kind'a fat. Laughing
Loxley
Loxley
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Stone Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:59 am

*Tiger Pussy-Kins eats Moomin* *Stone covers her eyes* Tell me when its over.
Stone
Stone
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Loxley Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:26 pm

*Watches with disinterest*

Yea, that's what you get for messing with Daggercat, you big, fat, white troll! Razz

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand - it's over. Surprised

Just kidding. Bwahahahahahahah! Twisted Evil
Loxley
Loxley
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Stone Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:01 am

*peeks from behind hands, screams, punches Loxs arm and covers her eyes again* That wasn't very nice!! *pouts* He was a Troll? He looked like a hippo, a Marshmellow Hippo.. Dagger- Um Tiger Pussy Kins, you better clean up I'm not touching that thing.
Stone
Stone
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Loxley Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:03 am

Bwahahahahahahaha. Twisted Evil

As for cleaning up, meh, don't worry. Daggercat never lets anything go to waste. Razz
Loxley
Loxley
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Stone Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:16 am

Well at least its infront of your house and not mine. Which gives me an idea... I wonder.. Twisted Evil
Stone
Stone
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Loxley Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:17 am

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! Shocked
Loxley
Loxley
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Loxley Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:11 am

So!

Today, as stated on my Facebook, I finally got a call from the military! Unfortunately, they didn't give me much - only that I might get called for the "test week" when they conduct physical and shrink tests and examinations and interviews and stuff prior to employment. That, most likely, was only an excuse for him to call me, so he could get a first impression on whether or not I was worth calling for an interview.

So now I'm worrying over whether or not I did a good impression on the guy and if I'll be called or not. He surprised me at work, and, adding to the surprise the fact I've never been good at talking over the phone, and you have concern over the impression made on him by yours truly. Razz

But, meh, I think I did alright. I said, when he asked if I was still interested, "I absolutely am!". That has to count for something. Hahaha. Surprised

In other news, I've been employed for another mercenary week at the school I work at, as a gardener and stuff again. So I get a bit more munnies. Also, I'm thinking of picking up Tai Chi and Qigong to pass the time here, though the sense in doing so when I might move to Boden is unclear as of yet.... We'll see.

That's all for today, though. What a Face

Edit: And after looking closer, the week they'll call on people coincide with my birthday. Which means I'll likely spend my birthday on a night train to Scania. Yay? Laughing
Loxley
Loxley
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Stone Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:27 am

Yes, YAY!! You've been working hard for this, I'm sure you did fine, they KNOW they are surprising people and I'm sure they take that into account.. I think. But I'm sure you did fine. *hugs* way to go Buddy Boy, I hope everything works out.

And YAY! again on your job! This means more oreos huh?? What is Qigong?????
Stone
Stone
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Loxley Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:39 am

I hope and think you're right about them taking the surprise factor into account. He seemed like a nice guy too (...for an officer... >_> ), so I'm sure it'll be fine. Razz And thanks for the good luck wishing. I think I need that for a few more weeks at least. Laughing

And yes, I'll probably get more Oreos next time I pass by that store. Wink

As for Qigong, it's Chinese standing meditation, mysticism, and stuff like that. A bit like Yoga, but more like standing fluid movements than sitting in painful positions. And Tai Chi is a martial art that focuses on the internal, that is, the "chi", or your inner energy, and using it in fighting. It sounds like mumbo jumbo, but it actually is pretty cool stuff. Though, I'm still unsure if I should join a class now since I might be going away. Bah, we'll see. Razz
Loxley
Loxley
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Stone Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:44 am

Ya, hold off on the class until you know for sure. You can probably find something on the internet inthe mean time to help you harness your inner chi. But beware how you phrase that..

I'm still rather amused at your oreo fixation, it makes me giggle. *giggles.*
Stone
Stone
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Loxley Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:45 am

Hahaha, well, you can't blame me, they do taste like the heavens. Razz
Loxley
Loxley
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down