Rown Oquirrhs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Late Nights

4 posters

Go down

Late Nights Empty Late Nights

Post  CindySue Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:26 pm

So when your Manager walks up to you and says "We could really use an expert on our remodel, do you think you could help us out?" don't be confused by the flaterry its acutally means " We need someone who knows what the crap they are doing and to stay up really late helping move merchandise around the store"
I sad "Yes I'd love to help" Well my friends working over night moving a store around is no piece of cake! And I'm the only girl. There are at least 20 guys and little old me. I've been talked to by 3 managers making sure that if 'Anything Happens' to let them know as quickly as possible and it will be taken care of. Obviously I look like I'm a very petite and small person(redundant I think so) who can't take care of herself. Oh but watch out, kitten has Claws ::rawr::
Anyway, my first overnight was last night, and this will continue for the next three weeks. I have So much to say and so little time to say it, I've finished three books and I've had dozens of dreams that I want to comment on. But you'll all have to wait. I'm falling asleep on the computer as we speak(spell/type whatever)
I guess what I'm really trying to say, what I'm driving at here, What I mean is. See you in Three Weeks!
(My only consulation is that by the end of three weeks my Book will be out FINALLY and I'll have plenty of time to read it.)
CindySue
CindySue
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Late Nights Empty Re: Late Nights

Post  R.K. Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:32 pm

Seriously???You're disappearing for three weeks all because of a little lack of sleep! Late Nights Sleep Sorry about the overnight shift. THat does make things incredibly tiring even if you are working the same amount of hours. Also, I always think its easier working with strickly guys than adding in girls into the mix. They always end up making things incredibly difficult or awkward for everyone!

Can't wait to hear about your dreams and I'm still trying to figure out which was the 3rd book you read. Don't read Charity Girl...it was apparently just like Sprig Muslim but worse. Hunger Games...and which was the last one?
R.K.
R.K.
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Stone Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:50 am

I agree completely, men are SOOOOOO much eaiser to work with. I work with all men, and have threatened them with death, if they hire another girl.

Ok, so I don't understand.. why are you going to be gone for three weeks? You work from 6pm-3am or what was it? There are other things called.. afternoons. You can type then!!! Razz (ok is it just me or does he look like he's just smiling and not sticking our his tongue?)
Stone
Stone
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  R.K. Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:34 am

(totally looks like he's just making a big smile!)
R.K.
R.K.
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Stone Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:13 am

(I know right? I think we need to make a few smiley changes. I'll poke the Gov.)
Stone
Stone
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvanus Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:17 am

Boo overnights! The only good late nights are when you're.. well.. you know I don't think I'll go there.. Hope you survive and come back to us soon Smile
Silvanus
Silvanus
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Stone Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:20 am

No, no, Silv I think you need to finish that. I'll be waiting *sets up camp in Cindys thread*
Stone
Stone
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvanus Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:23 am

I was definitely going to say "spending time with your beautiful girlfriend (boyfriend/husband in the case of all you lovely women)."

Really, I was.

Smile
Silvanus
Silvanus
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Stone Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:34 am

I think you were going to say something about what to do with that beautiful/handsome boyfriend/girlfriend/spouse. But this isn't really that type of forum. Thanks for telling me though *packs up camp*
Stone
Stone
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvanus Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:39 am

I would never say something like that in a family friendly type place such as this. I have morals... somewhere...
Silvanus
Silvanus
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  CindySue Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:58 am

People are camping on my thread? Its cold in here you might need blankets. :hands out fleecy blankets: I'll come visit and make small comments. but I'm not up to big things. I'm just really tired
CindySue
CindySue
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvanus Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:02 pm

Poor girl, want me and Lox to come and take care of someone? Help you out a little?
Silvanus
Silvanus
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Stone Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:52 am

Take care of who? I'm the squatter, camping out in her thread. Are you going to kick me out?
Stone
Stone
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvanus Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:29 pm

No, the people making her all tired of course. I don't think there are any problems with you darling.
Silvanus
Silvanus
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum