Rown Oquirrhs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pushing Daisies

2 posters

Go down

Pushing Daisies Empty Pushing Daisies

Post  Stone Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:22 am

If you haven't seen Pushing Daisies you are majorly missing out. However unless you have netflix, or bought the measly two season, then you CAN'T watch Pushing Daisies. Rolling Eyes

The show is "Brightly Morbid" says Christin of Ogden Utah, 21. "It's unbelievably cute and charming." adds her friend Amber of Bountiful Ut ,24. "It's actually funny!" admits Matt of Bountiful UT, 28. "That Pie Makers delicious!" Grant of Bountiful Ut 28 gushes.

The mob has spoken!! The show ROCKS! HOWEVER Due to the utter stupidity of the writers strike (I know I know, but I still lay blame) it was canceled. It didn't even get to finish its second season. The horribleness makes children around the world cry. It was an amazing show! It still is, full of delicious puns, and witty banter, and just utter cuteness, and absolutely fun lines. And the actors are AWESOME!! All of them, they make it show come to life. That includes the naration by Jim Dale (who, btw, reads the Harry Potter books on tape WIN!!!) you wouldn't think Naration would work in a TV series, but it sooooooooooooooo does.

So! Christin and I have decided to bombared the network with angry letters until they sign Pushing Daisies back on. Also, my terribly good friend Aaron, is actually a screen writer for Big Love!!!! So if our letters fail we will groom him to take over the Screen Writers Guild and re-instate Pushing Daisies. It's a solid plan.

Now if I were at home I'd link to a Pushing Daisies epi, but I'm at work, so I can't. But you should still go watch one. Trust me, you wont be disappointed.
Stone
Stone
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Pushing Daisies Empty Re: Pushing Daisies

Post  CindySue Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:56 pm

I'm so upset that Pushing Daisies was canceled! I love this show. Kristin Chenoweth is the cutest actor ever. I love Olive!
By the way, The "randomly" picked comments make it that much better! Why didn't you ask Cloud? I'm sure he was in the room too.
I'll help with the angry letters, I would like Pushing Daisies to come back too. And trust me I can write and angry letter! Grrr
CindySue
CindySue
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum