Rown Oquirrhs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stones Cottage.

+2
CindySue
Stone
6 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Stones Cottage. - Page 8 Empty Re: Stones Cottage.

Post  Stone Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:36 pm

I haven't written here for a while, I actually haven't written anywhere for a while. I've gotten in to a "reading" mode however I have no time to read, so I've been listening to books while I work. So while I'm getting my story-fix I'm still not writing, and my fingers are itching, so really I'd stop reading now if I were you. This might take a while.

Today has not been fun, neither was yesterday. I'm really hoping tomorrow is better or I might just make myself a burrow and hide. Yesterday was one killer Monday, worked about drowned me, I had to leave early, I can't donate plasma due to my fainting habit, saw the saddest scene in my life and was helpless to do anything, and I wasted a month on useless practice. (Jill & Cindy will know what I'm talking about, sorry boys) Oh, and my washing machine is making things blue, for no good reason, I have now 5 new shirts of odd and ugly colors.

Today I tired hard to look cute, and failed ( I know boohoo) fell off a curb and skinned the side of my leg (before work, freaking OUCH! blood and everything) had a million things left to do at work, contracted a crazy fast and hard hitting cold and left work with a nose that could rival Rodolph. While still at work my stomach began its usual (OK THE STUPID ADD FOR "HOW MANY EYES DOES SHE HAVE" IS FREAKING ME OUT!!! MAKE IT STOP!) strike against all things substantial leaving me with very few meal choices, and even those had their repercussions.

And despite all this, I'm still relatively upbeat. I had my moments, would have totally taken care of business if I didn't think it would turn around and bitten me back, but on the whole, I'm fine. I think I have my nightly exercise to blame that little good luck on, \o/.

I have found a new crafty thing thats fun, and a TV show to watch Very Happy Not anime!! HOLY COW! I know right??? Anyway I need to get some sleep, stop spamming my own house.
Stone
Stone
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Stone Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:30 pm

Who ever knew that mana from heaven is merly, Saltines and 7-up?
Stone
Stone
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Stone Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:52 am

"Star light star bright, first star I see tonight. I wish I may, I wish I might, have this wish I wish tonight."

Stone
Stone
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  R.K. Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:12 pm

Oh yeah...so what's that wish for you tonight?
R.K.
R.K.
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Loxley Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:13 am

Icecream!!! Shocked
Loxley
Loxley
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Stone Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:32 am

Ice cream would be awesome. But not really what I wished for, to tell you the truth.. I can't remember now what it was. I know what I'd wish for NOW! SLEEP!! I was up until 2 am playing monoploy with my brother and his wife. We didn't finish, but Brooklyn and I were out and Jake and Hubby were fighting it out. Grant most of the property, but Geg (nickname for brother) had all the money.. don't ask me how this works, it just does. Slowly Grant was wining but it would be like 2:30 before he finished off my brother. And Geg COULD have come back from it.. so we just called Grant the victor and went home.

Anyway.. sleep. It's nice, and I'd take it over ice cream right now. Sorry dudes.
Stone
Stone
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Loxley Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:35 am

Hahaha, I'd take some sleep too if I could. Hope you get your fair share of it tonight. Laughing

Monopoly - the Destroyer of Friendships and Number One Cause of World Wars. Laughing
Loxley
Loxley
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Stone Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:03 am

I see the friendships thing, but world war? Really? That sounds a little extreme, but I suppose I can see that as well. We almost revolted against the company for not making enough Hotels for all the properties, we kept stealing other peoples.. *clears throat*

Anyway, it was fun Very Happy though if I see another game of monopoly it'll be too soon.
Stone
Stone
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  R.K. Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:29 am

Yeah, I've never been able to get that into Monopoly but Risk is the one that destroyed my family's friendships. Once Japan got stolen from her, Laura always quit the game claiming she would never talk to us again!
R.K.
R.K.
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Loxley Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:30 am

I think board games are a vast political conspiracy designed to seed mistrust among humanity and divide us! Shocked
Loxley
Loxley
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Stone Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:57 am

Only if you take them seriously!! Jillie, did we EVER take a game seriously in our entire scholarly lives? Our little group of friends played board games all the time and never ONCE had hurt feelings over the outcome. Granted any game became "who's the better cheat" we all tried to out cheat each other, it was the most fun I've EVER had playing a game.

Sometimes we would blatantly break rules, other times we'd try to be sneaky. But usually we just were goofs and turned the game into something more closely resembeling an Insane Roleplay drama/comedy. The wackyer the game the better we were at it, someone would actually WIN.

You are supposed to have FUN with games, getting overly competative is what ruins it. Stressing out over the outcome of Candyland is not healthy, or fun.

Unfortunately I don't cheat anymore unless I'm with those friends I was talking about before, apparenlty others don't see the humor. Granted I don't play many games anymore because of that fact. Serious people ruin it. I refuse to play their game. (get it? get it?)
Stone
Stone
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Loxley Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:06 pm

Haha, amen to that, Amberchan!!! Surprised
Loxley
Loxley
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Stone Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:58 am

Cheaters RULE!! That sounds wrong.. Oh well.

So I've begun working on something, I feel a little guilty that it's not my novel, but it feels good to get this story written down. Not something I think I will turn into a full length. Maybe a short story, but again I think it's something only I'm interested in so it'll probably never get farther than my computer screens. But that's ok.

Ok side note: WHY MUST VITAMINS TASTE NASTY!!! I already have a medicine (anything in the form of a pill) complex, why not top that off with "this is so gross you'll want a 50' buffer between you and it at all times" Ya that sounds like a water proof plan to me.

Anyway, I have two other storys that want me to write them, however I really need to get back to my edit, I'm SUCh a slacker. I blame Veronica Marz and True Blood. Yes, they are my fall guys. Sad

Stone
Stone
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Loxley Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:52 pm

So, what is it you're writing? C'mon, we want details! DETAILS!!! Surprised
Loxley
Loxley
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Stone Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:34 am

Sorry Sweetums, no details, this one is for my own personal pleasure. Basically that means I'm embarrased to share with others. I kinda write for my own sake, and no one elses, so theres a high likelyhood that no one will like it except me. And thats why I keep it to myself.

I suppose I can say it's about a questing family, looking for a speical dragon that grants anyones wish, if they find it. Which only 5 people in the past 100 years have Very Happy That's all really. Lots of world building and I suck at world building but oh well.

Soooo... if you are my friend on Facebook.. most of you are. You saw that I got excited yesterday. Why? Well I was going to say, but at the last moment I decided it sounded to pathetic to post.

I can say it here though... AXIS POWERS HETALIA IS FINALLY DUBBED AND RELEASE AND I"M GETTING MY COPY TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!! *does a very happy dance* I actualy was looking for dubbed video of Vampire Knight on the internet to watch, (I have the show but the loving hubby got the subbed version Sad ) Which I found (Dubhappy.com) but during the search I went to Funimation, and THERE IT WAS!!!! I bought it right then and there and I'm getting it on wednesday!!!! I am Soooo happy!! It's been 2 years that I first found out about Hetalia, and I've been waiting ever so patiently for its release.

SO, that is why I got so excited.. just saying.. Ok bye now!
Stone
Stone
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  R.K. Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:39 pm

You're so funny!! You shouldn't feel embarassed though I know I am no example. I hate when Eric will tell people I'm a huge fan of LJ Smith since I know she's a WAY young adult author and to be honest, I've read every book in LaNea's library several times, and not normally to her Embarassed

As for your writing...you seriously can't think that it's boring to the majority? I've yet to hear one of your plots that I hadn't wished I'd thought up on my own. I think the hardest part of editing your story was having to convince myself that I couldn't keep stealing your plots and just changing the names! I think I was mostly honest about it too! Very Happy

Enjoy your Helatia! I may have to try another one since you and Als are both so into them.
R.K.
R.K.
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Stone Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:20 pm

You steal my ideas? I'm soo flattered!! Oh I loves you *hugs jillie* Honestly, I get a lot of my ideas from my dreams.. I have very weird dreams, but they are fun, at least to me.

I still owe you a edit!! Oh I'm such a horrible friend sorry! LJ Smith is great! I think she has great ideas and if she weren't writing for YA she could have done SOOOOOOOOO much with her stories, but she was making them simple because of her genre. I only read a few of her Night World series, but I liked her, I would have read more but Allysen took them all with her.

I LOVE kid books, I have lots at my house Very Happy just for me. And over Memorial day we went camping with Grants Family and I was stuck in the trailer, and began reading Berenstain Bears, and I enjoyed it Very Happy Reminded me of old times.
Stone
Stone
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Stone Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:26 pm

Oh oh oh Jillie, you should try Vampire Knight!!! It's super cute and fun.

While at work I can't give you the exact link, but I know it's on Dubhappy.com go to shows and then pick Vampire Knight and WATCH!!

And if Lox gives you a hard time about watching Dubs throw Princess Leia slave costume traiding cards at him. He'll get distracted for at least an hour, which is enough for two episodes. If you want to watch more however you'll have to find someone different. Just a tip, he likes 80's chicks.. Or Don Johnson.. *shivers*
Stone
Stone
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Loxley Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:42 pm

Hey, he's incredibly fashionable and manly!!!! >_<
Loxley
Loxley
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Stone Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:06 pm

No one said he wasn't, all I said was he would distract you. *is angelic*
Stone
Stone
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Stone Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:15 pm

Stone
Stone
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  R.K. Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:18 am

And here I thought you had given up on all blogs!
R.K.
R.K.
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Loxley Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:37 am

Me too! Good to see you're still blogging, though! Wink
Loxley
Loxley
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Stone Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:47 pm

Oh you two. I gave up, temporarily, on my family blog. It's for a stupid personal reason. I'll probably start that back up.. soonish. I've never given up on my Writers Blog. Nope, I just don't up date it very often. I'll try to do better.

Oh.. I even updated my ANIME blog! lol I even have one in the wings that I need to tune up, but then it too can be posted!! Hurray!! Oh geez.. I'm over run with blogs.

So lately I've been stuck writing lol, I mean I seriously can't help it, the words just flow...it's been fun Very Happy I'm having fun writing again. But I also started reading Fruits Basket again, and I get stuck reading that.. but you know what? Usually I feel torn, like I should be doing one while I'm doing the other. But I don't, it's peaceful Very Happy I like that!!

My life needs more peace.
Stone
Stone
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Stone Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:07 pm

I.. want.. to SCREAM!!!!!!!! There isn't a screaming smily.. (no, that ones affraid, which I guess I could be too..)

I'm in a monday H-E-Double Hockey Sticks! Middle-man mayhem, and miscomunication madness!! On top of a desk full of paper work that all has equal priority status..

And here I am typing on my forum.. it's ok, I needed a sanity break. Speaking of break, I will break gmail if I get another email asking for something.. seriously Office Manager = Mother. I'm sorry Your bank declined your direct deposite, maybe you should talk to them instead of B*ing at me. Lets try that and see if we can't figure this out, ok Pumpkin?

BLAH!!!!

Stone
Stone
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next