Rown Oquirrhs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silv's Castle

+3
CindySue
Stone
Silvanus
7 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Silv's Castle - Page 5 Empty Re: Silv's Castle

Post  Silvanus Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:45 pm

Silv chuckles and blinks his eyes, suddenly dressed in proper attire and with a saber through his belt. He takes off after Amber. "Wait up, I'm coming too!"
Silvanus
Silvanus
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Stone Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:44 am

Stone runs along a heavily forested path until she reaches a clearing. In front of her is a large somewhat shabby farm. It looks like care and persistance had been there but were unable to compete with time and slight neglection. Stopping short of the clearing Stones face blooms into a huge smile, then into a frown as she looks about the empty homestead. Looking incredibly confused she turns at the sound of Silvanus' approach. A question hanging on her lips, but as she spies his outfit it falls and shatters as her mouth once again drops open.

For the tall millennium man that he is, he looks at home in the brown cotton trousers and tan tunic. The saber is a mite out of place, ok it's really out of place. "What's with the knife?" she points to his side. "And when are we? Turner might not even be in town yet." She fights a pout but looses.
Stone
Stone
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvanus Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:10 pm

Silv chuckles, "We are when you want to be. When do you want to be?" He raises an eyebrow and snaps his fingers causing her clothes to change as well. "One should always fit in." he smiled.

(The Saber is a fencing saber. Sorry I didn't specify. A rapier with blade up both sides!)
Silvanus
Silvanus
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Stone Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:30 am

Stone gasps as she is magically dressed in a baby plade baby blue work dress and white apron. She spins experimentally and the dress poofs out, making her giggle in delight. After a few more spins she remembers Silvanus is with her and she stops, a blush creeping across her face.

Clearing her throat she clasps her hands and walks polietly over to her friend. "Well, this might be a bit perverse but I think being in the midst of the drama would be kinda funny. But which part?" Her voice trails off as she begins to think, she walks in a circle around Silv, only spining once involuntarily.

"Oh I know!" She snaps her fingers and suddenly all the trees around them change from green to red, and a fair amount plumit from thier lofty home. Silvanus and Stone are now covered in leaves. Laughing Stone shakes her head and shimmys the rest of her body to remove the clinging leaves. Her smile broadens as she see's the impressivly tall leaf hat her partner in crime is wearing. Jontily she knocks them off and starts down the road in the opposite direction of the farm.

"Come on Silv, we're going to go get cake!! Excellent call on the knife, we're going to need it."
Stone
Stone
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvanus Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:18 pm

Silv chuckles, falling into step beside Amber as she continues down the path. "So what are we heading into?"
Silvanus
Silvanus
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Stone Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:40 am

"Well, if I'm right, and I ought to be. We should be heading towards the greatest cake imagination can create." She gives him a excited smile before looking around her world again, a little dissapointed with the lack of detail. She closes her eyes and in a moment the scenery is suddening in HD. The trees are more tree like, the leaves more crunchy underfoot, everything is more real, and stretches out before them for miles instead of the previous hundred feet.

"Also," she added with a sly grin "if we are lucky, we'll get to be eavesdroppers on some magic! And then we'll get some cake. Win win really, unless we're caught, that might be interesting." She winks at Silvanus and they continue down the road, passing by small off shut paths. One of them will take them in the direction they need, but which one?

The path curves taking them with it, the area seems rather familiar. Walking over to the side of the road Stone finds a fallen log. "Uh oh, I think we missed our turn off." She gives the log a kick, because that's just what you're supposed to do, and looks up and down the road, her hand migrating slowing to her chin to give it a good thinking scratch. "To be completely honest, I haven't a clue how to get to Turners house. I know it's about two miles from Izabells, but that's it. She just gets there all on her own." She spins, making her dress poof out, and sits on the log. "I just need to think for a second, you don't by any chance have a map do you?"
Stone
Stone
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvanus Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:22 pm

Silvanus looks down at her with a faint little smile. "How would I have a map for your imagination?" He sits down next to her and meets her eyes, "Although that would be incredibly useful."

His smile becomes just a little more mischievous as he thinks about it.
Silvanus
Silvanus
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Stone Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:38 am

"It would! If you do find one, make a copy for me, this isn't the first time I've been lost." She touches his forehead with her pointer finger and pushes playfully then leans back against the log and heaves a big sigh. "I suppose I can just imagine one of those paths to be the correct one, and it will be." She mulls the thought over as her feet shuffle and crunch the dying grass under her shoes. "Yes.. that should work." She gets to her feet grabing Silvanus' hand and hauling him up with her "we're going that way" her arm travels between two paths finally landing on one a few yards behind them. "And when I get home I'm drawing a map of my world."

They march off down the newly directed path.
Stone
Stone
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvanus Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:16 am

Silvanus chuckles quietly to himself, allowing her to pull him along. "Just don't give a map of your imagination to anyone with nefarious purposes." He catches up to her and winks at her, "They might do all kinds of bad things with it." He smiles broadly and then gets a little more serious.

"Now what are we going to be witnessing exactly? You said something about magical moments?"
Silvanus
Silvanus
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Stone Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:03 am

"Not magic in the way you are probably thinking. Nothing big and bright and sparkly" her arms wave in front of her, her fingers wiggiling to indicate sparkles. "it's very subtle" she pauses and thinks about spinning but doesn't "but I didn't write it in my novel, I let the reader imagine what happened after the magic was invoked. So I'm rather curious to see if it will play out, or if we'll get skipped to the next scene like it does in the novel." She gives him a smile. "Don't worry, the cake will be there either way."

Stone
Stone
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvanus Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:10 pm

Silvanus raises an eyebrow and continues walking, playfully bumping into her as they continue down the path. "How far did you say we had to go again?" He thinks that horses would be a good addition.
Silvanus
Silvanus
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Stone Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:47 am

Stone smirks at him "Only two miles soccer boy. Besides, horses aren't very sneaky and we'd be heard!" She kicks up a pile of leaves, enjoying the dry russle and crack of each dead leaf. After a few more experimental leaf stomps she looks up sheepishly, "I guess I'm not so sneaky either.."

(( I NEED ANOTHER WORD FOR LEAF!!!!!! It's driving me CRAZY!)))
Stone
Stone
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvanus Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:38 pm

Silvanus chuckled at his companion. Spying a bigger leaf pile ahead he let her continue crunching them as the continued closer to it. Just as she looked up and finished speaking he struck, pushing her into the leaves and then jumping into a pile of his own while laughing.
Silvanus
Silvanus
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Stone Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:15 pm

"Aren't leaves fun?" Stone crunched a few more, threw a hand full in the air, then sprang to her feet. "I love the sound they make! And the feeling of the cumbling, crackyness of their little lives.." Stone bit her lip, then spun to face the correct direction, her skirt fanning out gratuitiously. "On ward or we'll miss it!!"

She helped Silvanus to his feet and they continued down the road. The trees began to thin and Stone began walking more softly. Just ahead was a small opening, a house lay in the very center blocking the back of the property. The house was no more than a cottage, all log with a sod roof. both sides were clear of debris and off to the left you could see the hint of a barn.

It was unremarkable, and looked vacant, except at that time there was a young lady at the front door. Stone put a finger to her lips and watched the girl. The girl knocked on the door again and resumed a waiting stance. Her toe tapped and she tipped to one side obviously dying to look in a window but not daring.

"Sweet, we haven't missed it, but it looks like we have to wait a bit." Stone kept her voice soft as a whisper "but no more than 20 mins, she's been here for a while, and she only waited that long."
Stone
Stone
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvanus Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:37 pm

Silvanus nodded and looked around before looking back at his companion and grabbing her hands. Smiling he led her into a dance, moving her until she started to move along with him.
Silvanus
Silvanus
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Stone Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:06 am

Stones eyes opened wide in surprise then laughed and followed, albeit clumsily. "I thought you had learned your lesson at your Masquerade Sir Silvanus." She spun out and back accidentally stepping on his foot in the process. Sheepishly she looked at him "Sorry!"
Stone
Stone
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvanus Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:14 pm

He winked at her, "Darling, you're in your imagination now. So can you dance or not?" He led her back into the steps, this time a little more slowly so she could keep up.
Silvanus
Silvanus
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Stone Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:06 am

Silv was right, she could dance however she wanted to in her own imagination. After all for the past twenty-five(full body shiver) years she's been doing just that: pretending she can dance.

Following smoothly behind her partners lead Stone kept her feet from steping on anything but the dirt path. "I can, but I'd rather dance," she bit her lip until the proper words were found. "Differently."
Stone
Stone
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvanus Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:16 pm

Silv arched an eyebrow, chuckling and speeding up the dance from a ballroom dance into something quicker and dangerous. He maintained it just long enough to lose her and then winked at her. "Or perhaps," he clicked his feet and broke into a classical irish jig, whistling lightly along with it. He had a feeling that neither was what she meant, but it was fun to fool around.
Silvanus
Silvanus
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Stone Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:31 am

Stone laughed at her friend and his Impromptu dance while catching her breath. Just then a loud Thwack came from behind the and she froze. So did the girl at the front door, moving a step close Stone watched as her character peered around the house, then strod confidently to the back.

"Come on! We gotta follow her." Trying to void as many leaves as possible she followed after the girl. It was hard to find the balance between 'too close and getting caught' and being able to hear and see what they had come all this way for. Like Silv said however, it was her imagination, if she didn't want to be seen, she wouldn't. All the same she didn't want to get in the way. So she followed at the perfect distance, Silv close behind. She stopped at the back corner and peeked around. Holding a finger to her smiling lips she motioned for Silv to be quiet, then turned to watch again.
Stone
Stone
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvanus Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:49 am

Silvanus followed her as she moved up towards the house. Making almost no noise as they got closer, almost so that Stone thought he was not coming along. After she motioned him for silence he made his way carefully to her shoulder, looking around her to see what she was watching.
Silvanus
Silvanus
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Stone Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:29 pm

Around the corner they saw their quarry approach a shirtless man chopping wood. It was evident by the way her walk became a sway that he was what she had come here for, and who she had been waiting on.

Stones face brightened into a smile and she turned to look at Silvanus. "He's a lot cuter in person!!" Just then they heard the first words spoken in this world that was not uttered by either of themselves.
“Here you are," sang Emily "you know I’ve been knocking for twenty minutes.”
The man stopped mid swing and look up at her in surprise, as if she were a ghost.
“It’s good to see you too.” She smirked sidling up to the chopping block and sitting on his next victim for his total undivided attention.
“She said you were coming back.” He sounded irritated. “I was so hopping she had taken up lying in my absence.”
Emily pouted “and here I came baring gifts.” She held up the box, Turner eyed it suspiciously.
“It’s not a snake.” She chided him, opening the lid. “It’s just chocolate. A client gave it to me and I can’t take it home, and I really want to try it.”
“Why didn’t you take it to your mothers?” He replied pulling his tunic over his head.
“Not home.” She sighed heavily and began waving the cake under his nose “I thought we could share it.”
He gave her a well calculated look before picking up pieces of wood and putting them into his wagon.
“Put it in the house if you must.”
She cheered gleefully and spun around to the house.

"Uh, oh" Stone spun just as Emily turned to face them, slamming right into Silvs chest. "Oh ouch!" She steadied herself then grabbed Silvs hand "Sorry, but we gotta move!" They ran back to their original hiding place, and in the nick of time, just as they hid Emily came around the corner and sashayed into the house.

(sorry it took so long, but I had to get this from my novel, and I was being lazy)
Stone
Stone
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvanus Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:40 pm

Silv smiled down at her, letting her pull him along to a more hidden location. "Care to tell me what's happening?" he asked, looking over at her with a grin still on his face. He suddenly realized he hadn't let go of her hand yet and did so, turning his head back away from her and towards the house as though very interested in what was happening.
Silvanus
Silvanus
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Stone Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:43 am

Stone smakes her head with the palm of her hand and laughs at herself. "Sorry! Ok, Turner" she points to the back of the house" is my hero. He and Izabell are in love." She clasps hands toghether and bats her eyes for a affect. "Emily," she points to the house "Is also in love with Turner, and has been probably longer than Iz, but she's intense and has a tendacney for stalking.. and being creepy, so the feelings are not returned. That said both girls kinda gave up on him when he left for his apprenticeship. But he's back." Stone smiles sadistically and turns to face her scene "And still in love with Izabell. That cake is laced with love potion." She laughs manically and rubs her hands together. "Of course it's an improperly mixed love potion, theres a reason Emily is a delivery girl and not hands on herbalist."
Stone
Stone
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvanus Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:17 pm

Silv nodded as he followed along, "Okay I think you've mentioned this to me before." He watched for a little bit longer and then turned to face her slightly red in the face, "Er, was this the cake you were talking about eating before?" His hand rose up to the scratch the side of his head and he smiled shyly, "Because should we really be eating cake with love potion in it? Even if it's not properly made?"
Silvanus
Silvanus
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next