Rown Oquirrhs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Wanderer Trying to Figure this out :)

5 posters

Go down

Lost Wanderer Trying to Figure this out :) Empty Lost Wanderer Trying to Figure this out :)

Post  R.K. Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:11 pm

Like Ashley, I really have no idea what I'm doing but I'll have fun figuring it out! Not really the creative type but LOVE observing others creative sides!
R.K.
R.K.
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Lost Wanderer Trying to Figure this out :) Empty Re: Lost Wanderer Trying to Figure this out :)

Post  Stone Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:13 pm

JILLIE BEAN!!!!!!!!!! I love you so much. *glomp* Don't worry we are all nice, and love to help so if you really do get lost just ask someone. All you do is CHAT and discuss, and show off and stuff and stuff.. and sure you are creative, you're your mothers daughter after all. You have her sense of style.
Stone
Stone
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Lost Wanderer Trying to Figure this out :) Empty Re: Lost Wanderer Trying to Figure this out :)

Post  Silvanus Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:44 pm

Hello and welcome, if you're lost just head for the big castle up atop the hill, it affords an amazing view of the town as well as the local scenery and has an excellent cook as well!
Silvanus
Silvanus
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  R.K. Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:03 pm

Thanks for the offer, I might head that way. What's the cook's specialty?
R.K.
R.K.
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvanus Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:33 pm

The cook is known to be excellent at making pasta.
Silvanus
Silvanus
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  CindySue Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:12 pm

Oh my gosh is that Lizzy I see!!! I didn't know Amber roped you into this too!! HOW FUN! we can all be silly together! Ambers right you are creative, but most importantly your silly and full of life! I'm so glad that you're on here! Very Happy
CindySue
CindySue
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  R.K. Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:46 am

Wow, Jane...how did you know it was me? I thought I was so creative with my name!!!
R.K.
R.K.
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Loxley Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:57 am

Hi!

I'm Lox, resident pervert adventurer, vagabond and all around goodguy. Nicetomeet'chya! Razz
Loxley
Loxley
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  CindySue Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:50 pm

Are you serious? If I couldn't figure it out how lame would that be, I've only known you forever! Now heres the real question. If I hadn't called you Lizzy would you have known it was me?
CindySue
CindySue
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  R.K. Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:23 pm

Unfair, you already know the answer and looking back now I can see how I would've figured it out especially talking about Georgette Heyer and all but right off the bat...no...
R.K.
R.K.
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Stone Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:42 am

Um... you know who I am right?
Stone
Stone
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Loxley Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:44 am

You must be....gasp...Princess Peach?! Is that you, Peachiechan?! Shocked

Wait...didn't you run away to the Bahamas with that fat crocodile? Evil or Very Mad
Loxley
Loxley
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Stone Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:47 am

Why yes it is!! I guess my dye job didn't do what it was supposed to. Crocodile? Um.. croc-o-dile.. OH! Him, nah I gave him the slip around florida.
Stone
Stone
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Loxley Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:59 am

Should I have rescued you? I can't remember if you asked me to, but I got this emergency in Dick Cheyney's villa. Trust me, you don't want to know the details. Dick Cheney will never look the same in my eyes. Well, I mean, he'll still be fat, butt-ugly, bald and oozing of sinister evil, but, you know what I mean. Razz
Loxley
Loxley
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Stone Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:52 pm

No, I don't know what you mean. I also get the feeling I don't want to know. I'm glad you did something though, thank you. Dick Cheyney is a cad.
Stone
Stone
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  R.K. Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:30 pm

Actually I thought I did but I wasn't sure at the beginning but how is it that EVERYONE knows you as Princess Peach?
R.K.
R.K.
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Stone Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:32 pm

I'm not sure, I thought my identity was secret. But apparently my secret is no longer secret! This is greatly disturbing.. perhaps other secrets are known.. Jillie, you haven't told anyone about my unfortunate accident at your house have you?
Stone
Stone
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  R.K. Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:52 pm

Don't worry Feather, My lips are sealed!
R.K.
R.K.
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Stone Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:10 pm

Thanks! *phew* hate to let that one outta the bag.

So, whats the R K stand for?
Stone
Stone
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  R.K. Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:26 am

You know, I seem to keep forgetting. Oh well, its in the past right!
R.K.
R.K.
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  CindySue Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:06 am

Amber will you say "Peach is the winner" for me please? LOL I love it, you sound just like her. Well R.K I see you've changed your name. Its quite fitting however sense the arrival of a beautiful little girl I hope you have mended your...distratced ways.
CindySue
CindySue
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  R.K. Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:57 pm

"Distracted" please, you know I have every intention of teaching her the ropes. Besides, if you would have kept up with me, you would've of had any problems.
R.K.
R.K.
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum