Rown Oquirrhs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Justin Bieber

3 posters

Go down

Justin Bieber Empty Justin Bieber

Post  Stone Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:26 am

So I've heard that name being thrown around a lot lately, never associating it with anything except that apparently he's really popular.

Well I found out why. And to my astonishment, he's the same kid I've been making fun of for like.. months!! He's a pop singer, one I refuse to listen to. Why? Because he sings of love, and he's twleve. And the sentence "when I see her walk across the play ground" appears in one of his songs.

This is fine for all those little teeny-boppers, but I am unfortunatly "old" and it doesn't work for me. And I'm going to continue to make fun.
Stone
Stone
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Justin Bieber Empty Re: Justin Bieber

Post  R.K. Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:58 am

And I thought I totally knew what love was when I was twelve. And the playgrounds could be so romantic! Now, I feel really silly even thinking about it. (okay but to be honest, half my mind still argues that I was just a very mature 12 year old and definately understood love)
R.K.
R.K.
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Stone Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:31 pm

I might have to agree with you, I think you were a very mature twelve year old. I know for a fact I wasn't I'm not sure if I even am now.. Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil

In any case, sure puppy love exists, but I'm still going to laugh at the song and switch the station.
Stone
Stone
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvanus Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:05 pm

Not to mention he sounds like a little girl... Yuck... I hope when puberty hits him (assuming it will) his voice goes to shit!
Silvanus
Silvanus
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Stone Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:35 am

I said the same thing, but then thought about it for a second and, he'll be a mullti-millionair by the time that wonderful change happens.

So it doesn't really matter. Sad

Ya, I thought he was a girl for a while too.
Stone
Stone
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum