Rown Oquirrhs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Axis Powers Hetalis

2 posters

Go down

Axis Powers Hetalis Empty Axis Powers Hetalis

Post  Stone Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:37 pm

IT CAME OUT!! And I've watched all of it, it one night. I'm not sure if I should be disappointed or ashamed. I think I'll go with Disappointment. Why?

Each episode, while chock full of wonderful historyness, is 10 mins long MAX No At least it has 26 episodes. To say the least I was alittle bummed. But even more so because I paid $25 for 1 four hour disc. Granted I got 4 episodes with actor commentary, and a second disc with extras on it (I'm an extra whore) but the second disc has STUPID extras on it, no bloopers, or actor reels, just the producer talking (in japanese) about the show.. sorry.. not even if you were speaking english would I care.

I usually pay $5 a disc at my ultra super anime store, but they take FOREVER to get the new stuff in because they buy the over seas releases, thats why they are so cheap (it doesn't really makes sense, but thats what they say) So I knew I'd wait a year for them to get the dubbed Hetaila.. and $25 isn't so bad, but I still feel gyped.

Anyway, I'm happy it's out, and now I"m not all alone in the dark about Hetalia. I'm in the in crowd! YES! lol

For those of you who don't know, Axis Powers Hetaila is about the Axis Powers of the world (Germany, Italy (northern italy?) and Japan). The countries are Personified in to really cute boys (some girls) and they more or least act out Historical events, but with a fun twist. They act steriotypically like their country, they ARE that country.. it's kinda offensive if you get offended easily, but it's fun!! No one is left out. Very Happy You should totally check it out.

Anyway thats my say. BYES!
Stone
Stone
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Axis Powers Hetalis Empty Re: Axis Powers Hetalis

Post  Stone Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:29 pm

Oh my freaking gosh...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQdOyhMZOnM

Ok, yes the clip does repeat itself, but lets face it ladies.. you can't stop watching huh?

I think I have a new favorite country..
Stone
Stone
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvanus Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:59 am

In my switzerland experiences, this does not actually happen. But, I wasn't there that long so I suppose I can't entirely rule it out...

So I'll just say wow... and walk away.
Silvanus
Silvanus
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum