Rown Oquirrhs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Park (Character RP)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Park (Character RP) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Park (Character RP)

Post  Havoc Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:47 pm

"Ah," Skye said. "Well, your mind is a muscle and needs to be worked like anything else." She looked about, spotting the woman approaching and gave her a friendly nod. "Careful if you go into the woods," she warned.
Havoc
Havoc
Valued Citizen

http://www.createforum.com/lighthouserefug/index.php?mforum=ligh

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvanus Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:09 pm

Jon followed Skye's glance and nodded his agreement, "Aye, there be dragons," he added, smiling.

Todd groaned, "He's always wanted an opportunity to say that."
Silvanus
Silvanus
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Stone Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:52 pm

Abby giggled at the mention of dragons, she knew he was teasing but the way he said it amused her. "Dragons? Really? Well I'll defiantly be careful then." All the teasing aside, the woods did look mildly alarming, did she really need to go through them? "Are you all coming or going from the trees?"
Stone
Stone
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvanus Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:43 am

"We've just come through them actually, ran into a little trouble along the way." Jon ran his fingers through his hair and smiled. "Perhaps you'd like to walk with us? We're heading around looking for someone so we can get you wherever you're headed."
Silvanus
Silvanus
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Stone Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:54 am

Abby smiled and looked around her, stuffing her hands into her jacket pockets. She wouldn't mind company, even if they were strangers. "Ya, I'd like that. I was actually just on my way home, something felt" she searched for a word squinting up at the sky "off" she looked at them and wrinkled her nose "and well ya know."
Stone
Stone
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Havoc Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:10 am

"It has been tryin' to snow," Skye said. "But the whole dragon thing, yeah, that felt off to me too... Something's not right here." She shook her head. "If there's any serious trouble, get behind me, alright?"
Havoc
Havoc
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Stone Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:45 pm

Abbys eyes widened at yet another dragon remark. "Seriously what's with the dragon? Did you see a lizard or something? And if you're expecting danger, no offense but I'll find my own way home." Looking around at the group dread pooled in her stomach. The two boys looked about her age, but something was different about them. She couldn't put her finger on it, but the same went for the Lady. "Listen" she said backing away "I'll just call my friend, he can come get me. I don't want to be a burden."
Stone
Stone
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Havoc Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:32 pm

There was a sound from the woods. It sounded like a creature roaring. Skye quickly moved to look down the path and into the forest. "Crap... Either we didn't get rid of that one or there's another..."
Havoc
Havoc
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvanus Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:36 pm

Jon groaned and followed after her, Todd however turned to the young girl.

"Todd," he told her, holding out his hand, "and I know right now that the last thing you want to do is stand anywhere near me or either of those two, but I really think that for now you ought to stay right here with me."

He smiled his most charming smile and tried to exhume an air of politeness.
Silvanus
Silvanus
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Stone Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:00 am

Abbys eyes grew wide as she heard a noise that did not belong in a park. She looked from Todd, to the tree and then back again fear replacing dread in her stomach. "You're kidding right? We're in a PARK! There are kids here!" She being one of the biggest. "I.. I" gulping she looked around, just then another crash came from the woods and she yelped.
Stone
Stone
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvanus Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:28 am

Todd smiled at her and took her hands in his own while looking into her eyes, "Don't worry, those two will take care of it, and you'll be perfectly safe with me, I promise."
Silvanus
Silvanus
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Havoc Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:12 am

(Later today, I should have a map of The Park done. Or at least a part of The Park. Very Happy I'll put it up here and in the discussion thread too for the heck of it.)

Skye groaned. "Crap..." She reached over her back and unzipped the pack a little. A moment later, she pulled a pair of objects out. It was strange, since the pack was definitly not large enough to hold both of them. With a flick of her wrist, the objects opened into crescent-shaped objects and in a flash, energy arced outward creating green blades of energy and fire. She moved back towards the forest, watching carefully.
Havoc
Havoc
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvanus Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:01 pm

Jon followed, eyes peeled and senses alert. He was not looking forward to fighting another of these creatures now that Todd was not around to help them, especially after feeling it's mind the last time, he had no desire to fight something so foreign and powerful ever again.
Silvanus
Silvanus
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Stone Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:58 pm

Abby wanted to cry, but she refused to infront of people she didn't know, not to mention for a reason she also didn't know. Instead she let the boy take her hands and simultaniously guide and guard her through whatever ordeal they were about to partake of. "I-I'm Abby" she gasped out "I moved her last year, is this normal? Cause I graduate next year and I wasn't going to but I will move away."

((I'm going to let you boys do the actiony stuff, I suck at it))
Stone
Stone
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvanus Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:55 pm

Todd paused for a moment, slightly concerned for her. "Normal? No, it isn't. In most regards I believe this town to be perfectly safe in every way. Or as safe as a town can be that is."

He brought her hands together and took them both in one of his, using his other to lift her chin so he could see her eyes, "Dragons are more of annoyance really."

(Sorry, Todd tries to be a charmer!)
Silvanus
Silvanus
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Havoc Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:58 pm

Skye glanced over her shoulder for a moment to check the group. She rolled her eyes as she looked back, wondering about Todd's intentions with the girl. Another roar came from the woods. She readied her glaives, the energy and fire flashing a little, but when it looked like there was no dragon coming after them she glanced over again. "Head up the path and away from the woods," she said. "Dragons can be territorial, so we should just get away from where its nest may be." She waited until they'd started before catching up. Her background in athletics and long stride allowed her to catch up quickly anyways. As she did, she slipped both glaives back into her pack, after closing them and extinguishing the fire and magic.
Havoc
Havoc
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Stone Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:20 am

Abby looked into Todds serious eyes, a look of doubt crossing her face "Annoyance?" Just then another monsterous rawr came from the grove snapping her attention to it. "I think it's thinking the same thing about us." Looking around the group she saw that the other boy and lady had approached it and the woman had, she couldn't even describ them, weapons of some sort.

"Head up the path and away from the woods," Skye said. "Dragons can be territorial, so we should just get away from where its nest may be."

Abby didn't have to be told twice, she turned and started to walk, pulling Todd along with her.
Stone
Stone
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvanus Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:13 pm

Todd chuckled and allowed himself to be pulled along, Jon pacing a little behind them in case the dragon should appear and Skye need help.

"So Abby, tell me a little about yourself?" Todd asked, trying to take her mind off the dragon so she would relax.
Silvanus
Silvanus
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Stone Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:56 am

Abby blinked into the increasingly dark night, twisting her head around she smirked at Todd "Small talk? Really?" She chuckled and faced forward, though she slowed her pace. "There's not much to tell, I'm seventeen, going to highschool, I have a job as a school janitor, and I have an older brother." She looked back again, this time encompassing the other two escapees. "How about you guys?"
Stone
Stone
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvanus Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:05 pm

Todd smiled, "18, also in high school. Currently single-"

Jon cut in, "and interested."

Todd's smile widened a bit.

Jon chuckled, "I'm Jon, also 18 and in high school. Also single."

"And he's very interested, though he won't admit it." Todd added.

"Be glad to show you around since you're new to town," Jon agreed, "If you like."
Silvanus
Silvanus
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Havoc Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:19 pm

"There's a pub not far from here, actually if we keep goin' up the path," Skye said. "Be a good place to rest. Heck, could be an inn... Those are always good for an adventure or something like that, huh?" She shrugged when she saw no reaction from the group. "For me though, it's..." Her jade eyes darted to the side. "Complicated. Very complicated..."
Havoc
Havoc
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Stone Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:49 pm

Abby smiled at the two boys then turned to the lady "We're all a bit young for drinks aren't we? And you didn't tell me what your name was. I'd hate to keep refering to you as "lady"
Stone
Stone
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Havoc Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:27 am

(Forgive the delay in replies. School has been eating me alive. >.< Also, tryin' to come up with something.)

Skye shrugged. "They do serve things other then alcohol there," she said as they walked, soon reaching the branch where they could head into the town for the evening or take a bus home. "Well, you wanna grab a bite or not guys?"
Havoc
Havoc
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2