Rown Oquirrhs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Irish cottage in the faery-haunted mist near the sea...

5 posters

Go down

Irish cottage in the faery-haunted mist near the sea... Empty Irish cottage in the faery-haunted mist near the sea...

Post  SueLY Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:08 pm

Irish cottage in the faery-haunted mist near the sea... Irishcottage
SueLY
SueLY
Move In

Back to top Go down

Irish cottage in the faery-haunted mist near the sea... Empty Re: Irish cottage in the faery-haunted mist near the sea...

Post  Stone Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:19 pm

I gotta say, while it's rather romantic, I'm expecting a ghost to pop out from behind that hill.
Stone
Stone
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Irish cottage in the faery-haunted mist near the sea... Empty Re: Irish cottage in the faery-haunted mist near the sea...

Post  Silvanus Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:35 pm

*walks by whistling an irish tune* Welcome to the neighborhood an' all. *drops off a basket of various foods*
Silvanus
Silvanus
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Stone Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:47 pm

Hey, no one-upping!! *runs home, and brings back a fruit basket, welcome wine, and a indoor plant.* Razz
Stone
Stone
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  CindySue Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:15 pm

Lovely home. *Lays a basket full of sweaters and scarfs on door step* Looks like you could use a little cold weather gear.
CindySue
CindySue
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  SueLY Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:43 am

Stone wrote:I gotta say, while it's rather romantic, I'm expecting a ghost to pop out from behind that hill.

Well, I hope so...cuz you know how much I love the ghosties!
SueLY
SueLY
Move In

Back to top Go down

Post  SueLY Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:44 am

Silvanus wrote:*walks by whistling an irish tune* Welcome to the neighborhood an' all. *drops off a basket of various foods*

Music & Dinner! AWESOME!
SueLY
SueLY
Move In

Back to top Go down

Post  SueLY Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:45 am

Stone wrote:Hey, no one-upping!! *runs home, and brings back a fruit basket, welcome wine, and a indoor plant.* Razz

So Sweet! Thank you!
SueLY
SueLY
Move In

Back to top Go down

Post  SueLY Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:48 am

CindySue wrote:Lovely home. *Lays a basket full of sweaters and scarfs on door step* Looks like you could use a little cold weather gear.

That I could! Thank you so much! *is snuggley warm now*
SueLY
SueLY
Move In

Back to top Go down

Post  Loxley Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:22 am

I like it. The whole eerie-Irish-cottage thing is an awesome place for an adventure to start. Razz

Actually, it reminds me of the Murder, She Wrote movie that takes place in Ireland or Scotland (can't remember which one). Laughing
Loxley
Loxley
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down