Rown Oquirrhs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help Wanted: In need of good ideas.

Go down

Help Wanted: In need of good ideas. Empty Help Wanted: In need of good ideas.

Post  Governor Renton Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:57 pm

Hello citiziens of Rown Oquirrhs, I come to you with a town query. Many querys actually.

I would like to keep the spirit alive here. I know there aren't many us of, and I know we don't all have limitless time to spend here, but I would like to make this a place where you would like to go when you have free time. Something to keep you coming back so we don't go the way of the Dodo.

It looks like the RP section is picking up and thats great, I look forward to it. And we have the 5 word game just bustling with activity, can't wait to see what happens next. And the Neighborhoods seem to be good and tight. But I still feel theres something lacking.

So please I would like any ideas you have, any at all. You may write them here, or pm me.

And while we are not totally on the topic. I'd like to say, this place has many vacant lots. I'm not putting a lot of stress on getting new members, because people we don't have to kidnap are more of what we are looking for, however if you want to spread the word, that would appreciated. It will keep the forum from stagnating completely. However I do believe a few of us could keep it up and running by ourselves. We just might want to strangle each other by the end of it though.

Anyway, I will hear any suggestion you have to give. Thank you.
Governor Renton
Governor Renton
Admin

https://rownsforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum