Rown Oquirrhs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you like Bones?

2 posters

Go down

Do you like Bones? Empty Do you like Bones?

Post  CindySue Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:52 pm

Do you like Bones? Bones31
I love Bones! I do I do, and its not because David Boreanaz is the most beautiful man ever! (though that really helps) All the characters are so fun to watch. I'll be the first to admit I faint when I see blood. And even though I know its fake, blood on TV usually makes me really sick too. Watching Bones you see more then blood, lots lots MORE. Which doesn't bug me, I can even eat while watching the show. Emily Deschanel is so fun to watch. Her and her sister Zoe are two of my favorite actresses, Zoe freaking rocks!
I totally sugest you watch this TV show. And if you start now You've got 4 seasons to watch, by the time your done with the first two you'll have one more to watch. (unless you're like me, I can finish two discs in a day. Yes I watch that much TV. but I multi task. I'm usually cleaning or doing something else while its on, so I'm not totally lazy!)
CindySue
CindySue
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Do you like Bones? Empty Re: Do you like Bones?

Post  Stone Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:12 am

Hey, thats sounds familiar. Like someone I know.. like almost... ME!!! Which is really weird, and has NOTHING to do with being a twin, except probably the fainting thing since that is genetic and we share that with a brother and uncles. But... ya Very Happy

Cool, I love Bones TOO! I've restarted watching them, they are streamable on Netflix now!! I just learned I haven't seen all of Season two. Which I thought I had. Oh well.
Stone
Stone
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  CindySue Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:17 pm

I own all of the ownable seasons. And watch them alot. I'm really not such a couch potatoe.
CindySue
CindySue
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum