Rown Oquirrhs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Havoc's Dropship

+3
Silvanus
Stone
Havoc
7 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Havoc's Dropship Empty Havoc's Dropship

Post  Havoc Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:18 pm

Havoc's Dropship Ionstorm

Since I am gonna be back and forth from the Lighthouse, why not have something like a mobile home? Sure it's not as fancy as other things, and sometimes a little cold (not to mention if supplies are needed sometimes you gotta go scavenging god knows where...) but it can go more or less anywhere I need to.

That and if I need to load up on supplies here in town for the Lighthouse, I can go back and forth with ease!
Havoc
Havoc
Valued Citizen

http://www.createforum.com/lighthouserefug/index.php?mforum=ligh

Back to top Go down

Havoc's Dropship Empty Re: Havoc's Dropship

Post  Stone Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:37 am

WoW, I didn't know Rown had a badside of town. When I find Juliet I'm going investigating! Nice .. home (?) Havoc, it does look useful.
Stone
Stone
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Havoc Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:26 am

Every town has a bad side. It's just a question of how bad. I have seen some very good bad sides in my day. Razz

And yeah, you could call it a home. Very Happy A flying home. Now to think of a way to keep those pesky dragons away that doesn't involve depleted uranium...

Anyways, feel free to look around. There are some bunks in the back, a small kitchen near the entrance and a table bolted to the wall near the cockpit.

>.> And everyone stay out of the weapons locker!
Havoc
Havoc
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvanus Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:12 pm

I'll certainly consider trying to stay away from the weapons locker for you, and if you give me some time I might have some solutions to the dragons as well. And Stone darling, have you checked Gadget's room yet, I left you directions at the front door of my castle!
Silvanus
Silvanus
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Havoc Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:43 pm

Very Happy

How are the two living guns? Haven't seen 'em in a while. They must be pretty big now.
Havoc
Havoc
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvanus Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:27 pm

Oh yeah, Gadget at least is. I think he's of some mind to become a long range weapon, his barrel has gotten longer.
Silvanus
Silvanus
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Stone Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:39 pm

I'd tell you but I haven't seen Juliet in a while. Sorry Babycakes, I haven't had time to go look. But now the play is over I can Very Happy I'll do that first thing tomorrow.
Stone
Stone
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Havoc Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:42 pm

It's alright. Smile Just hope they're doing well mostly. How'd the play go? *works a little in the kitchen*
Havoc
Havoc
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Havoc Tue May 04, 2010 10:01 pm

*makes pretzels and offers them to anyone inside!* Anywho! Things are fairly well on this end right now.

I am writing a fair bit as I try and get my summer job in order. The Refuge is running a little slow, but hopefully an RP will change that, but the character day care chat thingy is going REALLY well. Very Happy Quite happy with that, congrats to the one who started that thread.

Also, have one or two other big ideas with writing that need to be gotten out. Other then that... Not much. *looks outside, and then closes the doors* Looks like rain.
Havoc
Havoc
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  CindySue Wed May 05, 2010 12:40 am

Havoc I do like you...home. Theres nothing like traveling with your home to make everywhere you visit that much better. Are you still writing what you were when last we talked? Thats a silly question, You've been working on a lot, so I'm sure you don't remember. Anyway *hands poncho* Here in case it rains.
CindySue
CindySue
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Stone Wed May 05, 2010 9:54 am

Play was great, but I'm glad its over. I had major nerves every night even had pepto brought to me cause I almost didn't make it on stage a few times.

Plays are fun, and I'm a better actor then I thought I was, but they take up TOO much time. I'm so exhausted.

MORE PRETZELS!!! I still want to make those, I watched the vids you gave me, and they kinda intimidated me. I'm not a real snazy cook, I'm affraid I will burn them Sad Or do something wrong. *accepts pretzels*

THE DAYCARE! I totally forgot about that, every time I checked no one had said anything. *runs to the lighthouse*
Stone
Stone
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Havoc Wed May 05, 2010 6:55 pm

Well, that's good. Glad you enjoyed the play.

And don't worry about it! However, I will say this: put the baking soda in the water BEFORE it reaches a boil, otherwise you will have a mess. You will also only burn them if you're careless with the oven. I speak from experience about that one... Very first batch was a little burnt. Found 12 minutes, spun half-way through, worked perfectly. It's virtually impossible to mess up the dough, but you WILL have to really work it and kneed it if you don't have a dough hook and stand mixer.

And yes, still writing Cindy. Still working on the stories and all. Working on a revision of the 100-day-novel I did on the Old Forum. So far re-plotting and thinking, and ultimately figuring out what needs to be fixed and edited and all. Half-tempted to try re-writing it again in 100 days though!

As for RPs... Since I wanna just talk about 'em, a new action-aimed one is going to show up on The Refuge in the coming weeks. It will be very quick and last a mere four weeks. Players will take the role of undead soldiers of the Necroplic Kingdoms in my Wastelands setting investigating what happened at an NEU base!

Got another in the works that should be a lot calmer and more character-driven for fun. Something with alien archeology possibly...

OH! Also, Amber: if you still have interest in Modern Magic, now is an excellent time for Cori to come in.

And thanks for the poncho, Cindy. *offers a pretzel in return*
Havoc
Havoc
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  CindySue Wed May 05, 2010 9:22 pm

ooooo Pretzel! thanks!
I'm dying for a good RP. I'm trying to come up with one. I'm not so good with the war/battle ones. I'll come up with something, its just a matter of time...
*munches pretzel*
CindySue
CindySue
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Havoc Wed May 05, 2010 9:41 pm

Well, that's one reason I'm looking into the archeology one. Plenty of discovery, low danger, lots of character interaction.

As always, if you have ideas, I'll help if you ask for it. Smile
Havoc
Havoc
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  CindySue Wed May 05, 2010 10:12 pm

You are very good at creating worlds and fleshing out characters. I actually do have a character I'd like to make bigger. But first I have to have a story for him. Isn't it supposed to be story first then Character? Oh well he's alive and well and waiting for his big break. He's actually kind of a jerk and the sooner I can get him out of my head the better. Arrogant little..... *wanders away arguing with chacacter*
CindySue
CindySue
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Havoc Wed May 05, 2010 11:19 pm

*takes a seat in a chair near a desk* Hmm... Well, what can you tell me about this character and how he is annoying you?
Havoc
Havoc
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow Thu May 06, 2010 7:23 am

sounds like time for an interview!

Shadow
Friendly Neighbor

Back to top Go down

Post  Havoc Thu May 06, 2010 9:48 am

Yup. Sounds about right. Or she can drop him in the character chat at The Refuge.
Havoc
Havoc
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  CindySue Thu May 06, 2010 1:40 pm

confused
Okay I don't know what that means. If you'd like to meet him I can arragne that. Just tell me when and where and I'll introdue you to Vance.
CindySue
CindySue
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Havoc Thu May 06, 2010 1:44 pm

Character interview? Tis simple. Very Happy Tis fun too.

Here's a link on The Refuge about it: http://www.createforum.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=30&mforum=lighthouserefug

In essence, it's just sitting down and talking with your character to get to know them. A lot easier to do in chat, but can be done on the forum too very easily. It's LIKE an RP, but more aimed at developing the character. We can do it right here and now too if you want. Smile I'll introduce some of my characters here too. Can turn the dropship into something like a little character chat while Da Govanah gets stuff together for the character picnic.
Havoc
Havoc
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  CindySue Fri May 07, 2010 12:10 am

I would love to that sounds great! Vance would probably be annoyed, but alot of things annoy him so thats okay. We can do it on this forum, I'd like that. So yeah let me know what to do.
I'll check out the refuge, but I'd like to stay here if thats okay. I would love to get to know him better so that I know what story to put him into. I'll have to poke at the Governor to get him to speed up the picnic.
CindySue
CindySue
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow Fri May 07, 2010 7:06 am

Very Happy

Cindy, you can belong to an entire host of forums if you would like to hon. I have several that I belong to. Some for beads, some for drawing, some for writing and some just to hang out once in a while. Wink just because you belong to one does not mean that you are cheating on another. Very Happy

Ones I belong to are:

GLDG (glass forum)
Lampowrk ETC (Glass-beads)
Here
Lighthouse (writing)
ShockTotem (writing)

and a few others that I just peek in at.

It depends on what you want as to where you go.

Shadow
Friendly Neighbor

Back to top Go down

Post  Stone Fri May 07, 2010 8:26 am

This is insanely true Shadow. I'm a member of several myself. I didn't know you were into glass beads! Thats killer awesome, I'll have to check out those sites for myself. Very Happy
Stone
Stone
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow Fri May 07, 2010 9:58 am

Guess you have never seen these then

Shadow's Gallery

DA

The Necklace

Shadow
Friendly Neighbor

Back to top Go down

Post  CindySue Fri May 07, 2010 12:57 pm

Shadow its really not that. And I do check out a lot of different places. Its just when it comes to writing I'm very...bad at it and I feel shy about sharing.
Thats one of the biggest reasons I left Fifth Wind, was because everyone was so good, you all write so well. I felt really stupid adding anything, or contributing at all; that I just left.
I'm a perfectionist and if I can't do something well I don't want to do it at all. But writing is something I want to do so badly it hurts, so I'm willing to give it a shot, I just don't want to be surrounded by people we are really good. I'd rather hide in a hole and become better, and then surprise people with what I've got.
Sounds childish I know, but there you have it.
CindySue
CindySue
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum