Rown Oquirrhs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jim Butcher = Awesome

2 posters

Go down

Jim Butcher = Awesome Empty Jim Butcher = Awesome

Post  Stone Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:10 pm

If you haven't you TOTALLY need to read Jim Butchers Dresden Files. They (the first one) is freaking AWESOME!! It's guy books so you guys, ya all 4 of you, you'll like them Very Happy At least Silv will, Lox you could, and Havoc I haven't been able to figure out your book tastes.

Anyway, Harry Dresden is a wizard. Ya like a real one!!! And he's for hire!! He has a very witty/sarcastic humor to him and he just says funny things! And the situations he gets into are dark/serious/hilarious and its a fun mystery to find out who (or what) done it!!! His magic is like, stuff you'd mix together in a kitchen sink, honestly it's bizarre but I love it.

I have yet to actually read a book I have to hold (I've been preferring the kinda I just have to listen to) and so I haven't read the second one. The first however is on my ipod Very Happy

http://www.fantasticfiction.co.uk/b/jim-butcher/

Enjoy!
Stone
Stone
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Jim Butcher = Awesome Empty Re: Jim Butcher = Awesome

Post  R.K. Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:07 pm

Hmm...so do you think this would be a good author for Eric and I to read together. Always my biggest fear is that I am a whimp and will end up having my imagination keep me awake for the next month. I'll have to have Eric try it and let me know.
R.K.
R.K.
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Stone Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:44 pm

Totally something you both would like!! No nightmars, promise!
Stone
Stone
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum