Rown Oquirrhs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Viva Pinata

2 posters

Go down

Viva Pinata Empty Viva Pinata

Post  Stone Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:55 pm

I'm going to preface this with : Don't knock it until you've tried it.

It's actually quite entertaining and vacuum-esqe, in that you get sucked in. If you have a high tolerance for cute, and grade school humor, you'll love this. It actually is very clever, and though its marketed to children, it really takes more then a sixth grade education to figure out how to make your Pinatas like you. I personally had to delve into the guide book after angrily trying to plant a seed for a half hour.

It's all about short puzzle games, taking care of your Pinatas, selling your Pinatas to parties (which is wrong in so many ways.) and having a happy farm! It's very much like Sims, but with cute Pinata animals. They can even do "the love dance" to get baby Pinatas!! Ask me if that isn't adorable.

I was introduced to this by my aunts and uncles after they test drove the game for their kids. To say the least, my cousins have never even touched this game.

Anyway, it's a fun.

Viva Pinata Viva-pinata-group
Stone
Stone
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Viva Pinata Empty Re: Viva Pinata

Post  Havoc Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:40 pm

At college, a roommate had this game. Tried it and found it interesting. Sometimes games that are 'childish' are fairly well-designed because they appeal to not just kids, but the families as well I think.
Havoc
Havoc
Valued Citizen

http://www.createforum.com/lighthouserefug/index.php?mforum=ligh

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum