Rown Oquirrhs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Toad up for grabs!

4 posters

Go down

Toad up for grabs! Empty Toad up for grabs!

Post  Stone Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:00 am

Good Day, and welcome to my generosity. In which I give you a treasure never seen anywhere before. Handmade and completey original.

Original in that you'll never see one like it again... most likely.

So over the weekend I played with my clay. And I made several things. I am giving away both, to the first one who wants it. I have this also on a family blog so they might go fast, they might not though.

I am also offering up 1 commission. I will make whatever you want free of charge. However if I have to mail it to you, you will have to pay for that (never fear, when I sent Bonta Kun to Lox it was like $7 not bad and most of you are closer then he is.)

I will give out a warning: I wont send you anything unless it's perfect. So it might take a while. Also.. I AM NOT PRO, please know you wont get %100 look alike, but as close to perfect as I can make it, and it will still look good.

Anyway, here is what I have:

Toad up for grabs! E6b1d8fa9963__12777106770001
Toad up for grabs! 2dbe99363408__12777129480002

This is open until I get my first offer.
Stone
Stone
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Toad up for grabs! Empty Re: Toad up for grabs!

Post  R.K. Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:59 pm

So you know I'm totally not into the whole Nintendo characters and such but looking the dress is more down my alley! I'd totally take you up on the commission offer. Do you do Disney characters cause I'd love to have one go in LaNea's room for mine, I mean her benefit! I'm a real big fan of Belle! Smile
R.K.
R.K.
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Stone Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:15 pm

I can try ANYTHING.. Toad is the closest I've gotten to humanistic characters.. so I will do my best on Bell. Shouldn't be to hard. How big do you want her? Toad stands a whole 1.5inches Very Happy But I can do bigger. I just make small cause its eaiser.

COMMISSION IS TAKEN! RK has my full attention. However Toad and the dress are still up.
Stone
Stone
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  R.K. Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:13 pm

If you could I would love about as big as a palm or so? and I trust you're abilities. I remember all the different cakes you used to make!
R.K.
R.K.
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Loxley Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:07 pm

I just want to point out that Bonta-Kun is still the most prized object in my accessoare of possessions. Wink

While Toad is pretty, though, I shall not ask for it. It's better that a bigger Mario-fan than myself get to hold on to that. With that said, it's really well-made, Amberchan! Nice job! cheers
Loxley
Loxley
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Stone Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:00 am

Thanks Lox!! Its good to hear you still like Bonta Kun. I think he's one of my best clay figurines EVER! Other then that little head falling off flaw... On that note.. um.. Toad can't stand by himself. I tried!! Believe me I did, but his head is too top heavy. I even put a metal rod down him to set it off, but alas no.. So he has to snuggly up next to something to stand. Hope that isn't a problem. Embarassed
Stone
Stone
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvanus Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:09 am

I think they're both awesome, but I'm going to agree with Lox that a bigger mario fan should be taking toad, and I really don't have any use for the dress so <.<

Good work Amber Smile
Silvanus
Silvanus
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Stone Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:26 am

Poor dress.. no body has a use for it, not even me. It will be more useful once I make it, its hanger. Then it can just hang somewhere. I probably should have taken it apart once I was done instead of cooked it into permanentness. OH!

Idea

I has an idea... Twisted Evil yes this just might work. Dress is on hold until further notice. Though if you want it still tell me, you might like my idea too.
Stone
Stone
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum