Rown Oquirrhs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Havoc's Dropship

+3
Silvanus
Stone
Havoc
7 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Havoc's Dropship - Page 4 Empty Re: Havoc's Dropship

Post  CindySue Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:08 pm

I'm sorry, I'm not sure what you mean.
CindySue
CindySue
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:15 pm

*Rachel sighs again*

What I mean is, what are you going to have to do to escape the life you live right now. Although you seem to like the money, you don't like what you have to do. However I do know that getting out of that kind of life will take a lot of effort on your part.

*She walks back to her chair and sits*

For one, you'll have to convince all of your contacts that you are dead or as good as. What about the money too? *she snorts lightly* You taking that with you? If not, what happens to it?

*Rachel then leans forward a bit, the edges of her lips curling up in a slight sly smile*

Then how are you going to hide yourself? You don't look like you'd fit into the role of a normal paper pusher. You'll never be annonomous, no matter how hard you try. You going to just dissappear? Not likely.

Shadow
Friendly Neighbor

Back to top Go down

Post  CindySue Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:33 pm

Vance leans back and slides to the floor.

"Well I don't think it will be that hard. All I really do is get information." He smiles "I'm a great informant. I work for anyone who needs to either find someone, something. I have more information in my head then any government computer. Everyone thinks I'm loyal to them. I know things that could ruin alot of people. They don't come after me becaue they need me and hate me at the same time. Sure I've taken a couple jobs that got me in trouble. I get out of it and learn never to deal with men like that again. I'm very picky on what clients I work for"
He draws his knees up and rests his elbows on them, still looking at Rachel.
"If I fall off the grid no one will care, notice or do anything about it. Until of course they need me again. If they can't find me right away they won't look hard." His smile grew even bigger "Of course I would bring the money with me"
CindySue
CindySue
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:48 pm

*Rachel stretches a moment, her neck pops*

Don't ever count on just dropping off the grid Vance. *her voice is lower* If you have any dirt on anyone, be damn sure they have dirt on you too. If anyone comes to you for information and you deliver, well, depending on what is wanted and found I would assume that someone, or several someones are keeping tabs on you. And it is really easy to erase all of that information if you keepit all in your head. *she points her hand at Vance and makes a shooting motion*

People will notice, especially if you have been consistant before. If you are a good info broker, or even a decent one, it will be commented upon if you go poof.

And as for the money. It can be traced. you will be found.

Shadow
Friendly Neighbor

Back to top Go down

Post  CindySue Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:27 pm

Vance rests his head back on the wall "What do you expect me to do?" He says on a sigh "My life has been going just fine. I've made money, made contacts. If Cindy doesn't like me the way I am and expects me to change then she has to come up with it." He lowers his head then gets up abruptly.
"I think I'm done." He turns to Cindy "I'm not a good character for you. There's no way you can stick me in a book. I suggest finding someone else." He walks toward the door, before he opens it he looks back at her "I'll always be here when you need a bad guy, but look in a different direction for your hero." With that Vance nods to Havoc, smirks at Rachel and Listtly and walks out; leaving a stunned and silent Cindy Sue behind him.
CindySue
CindySue
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:10 pm

*Rachel leans back in her seat*

Well, Cindy, what are you going to do now?

I would suggest going out and hauling his ass back in here. He has potential. He just hasn't thought it all out yet.

Havoc, *she nodds to him* good seeing you, but time for me to go. Shadow has some issues she needs for me to work out.

*she gets up and leaves the room*

Shadow
Friendly Neighbor

Back to top Go down

Post  Stone Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:37 pm

*watches Vance leave* Shame, and my surprise was sooo worth it. I agree he has potential. Great potential. Perhaps we should have been asking what he'd like to do? Instead of find him a place in pre-existing, stereotypical setting.

What does he want to do? What does he think would be fun? Does he want a romance? A chase? To be found out and captured, which of course could lead to an amazing escape. The possibilities are limitless, one just has to choose. Shall I get the darts?
Stone
Stone
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  CindySue Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:45 pm

*Cindy shrugs* I'm not sure what to do anymore. I should probably just let him go. I'll have a story for him, one of these days. I guess right now I just don't have the time or the patience for him. I need to study more, look up more and generally have a better idea of what I want to do.
Thank you all so much for helping me, I really appreciate it. Shadow thanks so much for allowing Rachel to talk with us. She really helped. I like her I hope to meet her again. And Havoc thank you for starting this, I'm very greatful for it.

Listlly you're sweet, I like your ideas, I'll ask Vance your questions and see what he thinks. We'll put him in a story, it'll happen. thank you. And if all else fails I still have Sophy from my RP Land of Wonders. Shes a doll, literally and figuratively. I can make her into a Fantasy or SciFi I think she'd like that.

Thanks again
CindySue
CindySue
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Havoc Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:41 pm

Well, we certainly learned a lot about the character. Very Happy Think it really helped out and all. Maybe you could explore some of the nerves you hit. Every story requires some sort of problem to an extent, you could pick one of those soft spots and and tear at it!
Havoc
Havoc
Valued Citizen

http://www.createforum.com/lighthouserefug/index.php?mforum=ligh

Back to top Go down

Post  CindySue Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:02 pm

Thanks Havoc I think I will. He's a pain but I like him still. I'll let you know what I come up with.
CindySue
CindySue
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Havoc Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:15 pm

Excellent!

Anywhos! I am now 30 days in to my 100 day challenge! It is going very well! Very Happy Things are picking up as they should be and I'm moving right along. Still have little to no idea what is happening, but that's part of the fun writing the way I do!

And no, not gonna tell everyone yet what it is! Well, most people at least. Maybe when I hit 50 days. That'll be the halfway point anyways. Very Happy

Also, expect another review or two up in the game section in the next day or so. Smile I have a few to review!
Havoc
Havoc
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Stone Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:34 pm

I don't see how you have time to write like you do, and play video games, AND work. I want to take a nap just by typing that.

Oh well, way to GO!!
Stone
Stone
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:58 am

lol Toss a couple kids in there and I DON'T see how he can do it. ROLF

Shadow
Friendly Neighbor

Back to top Go down

Post  Stone Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:23 am

Now you mention it, how do YOU write?? Or RK.. all I have to contend with is a really needy cat, and I can through him outside (sometimes literaly)

*claps for all the determined writers*
Stone
Stone
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:53 am

Bits and pieces kiddo, bits and pieces. Sometimes I have only 10 minutes in a day to write, others an hour or so. Some days I have a whole block of time. It comes and goes and gets frustrating at times

Shadow
Friendly Neighbor

Back to top Go down

Post  R.K. Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:42 pm

Wow, seriously...a couple kids? And here I thought I could partially justify my lack of focus due to my one! Nevermind! Shocked
R.K.
R.K.
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Havoc Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:55 pm

At work, there are times when the only thing you have to do is watch the water levels rise and fall. This can take a very long time, and most often I've done everything else well before it's where it should be. So... While watching water levels rise and fall, I have a notebook and write in it while watching the water level. Once done all I got to do is type it up when I get home.

The games are simple. Typically while working on side projects, I go back and forth. I am doing that a lot for another one right now, actually. Smile
Havoc
Havoc
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Havoc Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:01 pm

Hokay! Update time!

*lands the dropship in a nicer part of town for supplies and stuffs* All ashore whose going ashore!

Anywhos... Not much going on. Work is going well, I'm still writing and it's going FANTASTIC! I also have an RP that is going to start this Thursday on my forum and I'm still looking for interested parties. If there are any, please let me know here. I'll fill you in and clear any bumps that might be going through! Very Happy

It is a puzzle-based RP in my main modern fantasy setting. Players will have to work together to solve puzzles and figure out secrets of the ancients. Very Happy Kinda like Indiana Jones minus the threat of Nazi Germany. But that's just the very rough of it. More soon!
Havoc
Havoc
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Loxley Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:19 pm

Sounds awesome, dude. Very Happy

I'd join up, and I *am* eager for some good old fashioned RP:ing, but I really don't have much time for that stuff right now. >_<

But, I hope it'll be a huge success for you! I'll keep my fingers crossed. Wink
Loxley
Loxley
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Havoc Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:32 pm

Due to the way the RP will be working, you can jump in and out easily. Each week will feature what is more or less a contained story and puzzles. It starts soon as I get the opening post up on The Refuge! It is in the Wastelands section. Smile Just look for the Alchemy Guild Investigators thread in the characters section when you get on board.
Havoc
Havoc
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Loxley Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:41 pm

Alright. I'll take a look, but no promises, haha. Razz
Loxley
Loxley
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Havoc Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:55 pm

The wastelands section, like back on the old forum, is hidden from public view. If you are interested though, I have sent along the entire post so you can take a look. Smile
Havoc
Havoc
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Stone Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:35 am

\o/ Waste Lands. I try to check on it to see if anyones posted since I did, and I forget its not viewable unless I'm logged in... so I get kinda worried it dissapeared for good, like you decided to take it away Sad It's kinda funny. Or at least I think so.
Stone
Stone
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Loxley Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:05 am

Srry, Havoc, I've been totally busy, so I haven't had time to look closer on the PM yet. I'll get to it later today, though. Razz
Loxley
Loxley
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Stone Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:50 am

Surely you mean lazy, Lox? Wink I'm kidding, just listening to your training routine makes me sleepy. In anycase You'd have fun on this one I think.
Stone
Stone
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum