Rown Oquirrhs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silv's Castle

+3
CindySue
Stone
Silvanus
7 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Silv's Castle - Page 3 Empty Re: Silv's Castle

Post  Silvanus Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:41 am

"Give us a few days, and feel free to bring anyone and anything you think you'd like to bring."
Silvanus
Silvanus
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Stone Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:14 am

*snaps her fingers and is instantly dressed in a beautiful ball gown* Ready!!
Stone
Stone
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvanus Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:58 am

A gentleman dressed in classic 1800's suit walks from the front gate and approaches Stone. "Evening' madame, might I offer my arm to a beautiful young lady in need?"
Silvanus
Silvanus
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Stone Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:18 am

Stone pulls out an ornate fan from somewhere, and begins to fan herself. "You may, kind sir!" She links her arm in his, and bats her eye lashes. "Lovely night isn't it?"
Stone
Stone
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvanus Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:43 am

"Indeed it is, what more could a gentleman ask then bright stars and a radiant partner?" He begins to lead her into the castle grounds with a polite smile just for her. "If I am right the players are just beginning!"

In the background the sound of classical music feels the air.
Silvanus
Silvanus
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Stone Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:43 am

"You falterer!" Stone hits the gentlemans hand with her fan, in the act of playfullness, though it was a might hard. "The castle is glorious indeed, who is your grounds keeper?" She begins to sway to the music, her skirt sweepy the grass at her feet.
Stone
Stone
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvanus Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:11 pm

He frowns quickly, feigning hurt but then smiles once more. "Some man or another, most of them are you know." With a gentle maneuvering he spins her onto the dance floor and takes her by the waist.

"Might I have this song?"
Silvanus
Silvanus
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Stone Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:27 pm

Begins to dance, however all she knows is a waltz, so she begins the box step. "Most of them are what? I'm afraid I don't know" She looks around for other guests then smiles back up at her partner "It's pretty quiet, maybe we should go egg some houses?"
Stone
Stone
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvanus Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:35 pm

He dips her and twirls her and then pulls her back into step. "After this song perhaps?"
Silvanus
Silvanus
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Stone Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:43 pm

Is a might dizy from the spinning and dipping "Indubitably my dear Silvanus. I saw loads of eggs at Cindys house, and then while we are there we can do her first!" Takes Silvs hand and spins him.
Stone
Stone
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvanus Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:37 pm

The man spins with a practiced ease before leading the lady into a slightly more complicated dance, his eyes locked on hers. "That sounds like a wonderful plan."
Silvanus
Silvanus
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Stone Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:22 am

The lady smiles gleefully back at her partner but then with a worried furrow of her brows she glances to her feet then back up, "nothing too fancy dear, else I might step on your toes!" She playfully smacks his shoulder again with her fan. "I think we'll have to nail our houses too, just so they don't suspect anything.."
Stone
Stone
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvanus Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:57 pm

"Two steps ahead of you my darling." He steps back and pulls out a picture of her egged front door while smiling mischievously.
Silvanus
Silvanus
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Stone Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:21 am

The womans eye brows raise as she scans the photo. "How clever of you! I like your technique. Now, tell me what do you think of mine." Just then she spins the man around to face his newly decorated castle. On her tip toes she leans over his should "You wouldn't believe the amount of toilet paper I found in the neighborhood, it's actually got me kinda worried. Espeically now that its all strung across your house."
Stone
Stone
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvanus Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:01 am

He smiles politely at her, "It's quite lovely, but I daresay the others are quite missing out. Shall we?"
Silvanus
Silvanus
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Stone Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:55 am

The woman bounces on her toes, clapping her hands in rhythm "Yes please!!! Do you want to split up or work together?" She stopped to fix her hair, the bouffant was coming loose due to the excessive jostling. "I say we hit Lox first" she releases an evil grin at her partner in crime, "Or the Guv."
Stone
Stone
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvanus Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:54 am

The man smiled at her, "After you my dear lady."
Silvanus
Silvanus
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Stone Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:48 pm

The lady smiled and hiked up her skirts, which was rather difficult, and walked back out the gate. She had seen all the eggs they would ever need at Cindys place, but she hadn't taken care to note of any carring devices. She'd think of something.

At her sisters she rediscovered the pile of eggs in her living room, then went in search for something to carry them in. To her surprise she found two large baskets on the kitchen table. Helping herself, she took the two, filled them to the brim, and went back outside to her waiting partner who had located something is two shiney, slightly moist bags.

"Here we are!! This isn't even half, but I daren't take them all. And besides, we have no way to carry them." She handed a basket to Silv, then eyed the bags at his feed dubiously. "Do I dare ask what those are?"

( sorry silv, I had to, it was too funny.)
Stone
Stone
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvanus Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:08 pm

He smiled at her politely, "I don't think you do. Best if a lady stays out of the business of dragons."
Silvanus
Silvanus
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Stone Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:21 am

"Dragons? Well, well aren't we the little michief makers!" She turned to face her sisters house, "now where do we start?" Picking an egg she bounced it in her palm before launching it at a shutter. It exploded with a scwunch it's yoke bleeding down the wood.

The woman grinned wickedly and picked another.
Stone
Stone
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvanus Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:30 pm

The man chuckled and grabbed a few eggs for himself; doors, windows and shutters, none were safe.
Silvanus
Silvanus
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Stone Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:45 am

Gleefully she tossed her egg at the roof, then with both hands dove into the egg basket and came out duel wielding. "I like the noise they make when they go splat!" She chuckled and made her point by hitting the side of the house. "did you bring the toilet paper?" she turned to look through their arsenal of random house hold objects. Magically it had all piled up on the lawn, some even helping themselves to some mischief and wrapping around a bush or tree branch.
Stone
Stone
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvanus Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:30 pm

"I also got some window paint!" he snapped his fingers and a couple of the paints began drawing crude pictures.
Silvanus
Silvanus
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Stone Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:34 am

"Lovely!" She clapped her hands, and began looking for her toilet paper. Finding a very large bag of said potty accessory, she snatched two rolls and chucked them one at a time at a tree where they began wrapping themselves around trunk and limb.

"Well, lets leave them to it and get moving. Lots more houses to beautify." Slinging a sack over her shoulder she blew a cherry kiss at the house as fairwell. It sored, hitting the front door in the very center looking as if a giant had gotten a little nookie.

"Where to next?"
Stone
Stone
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  R.K. Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:31 pm

Wow, and now it all makes sense! After reading through several very odd comments I am relieved to know Ally's house was teepeed not erased! I have to agree the teepeeing looked a touch more like a gingerbread house but it was a good start. And this is what you do while your bored?
R.K.
R.K.
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next