Rown Oquirrhs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's a little simple but it's so peaceful!

+3
CindySue
Silvanus
R.K.
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

It's a little simple but it's so peaceful! Empty It's a little simple but it's so peaceful!

Post  R.K. Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:09 pm

It's a little simple but it's so peaceful! Longbourn_450-01
The boxes are finally unpacked. Amazing how much junk you gather over the years. Picnics are held once a month beside the maze out back. Everyone is always welcomed. Thanks for the warm welcome as I got settled in.
R.K.
R.K.
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

It's a little simple but it's so peaceful! Empty Re: It's a little simple but it's so peaceful!

Post  Silvanus Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:35 am

Hello ma'am, and welcome to the neighborhood. Allow me to be the first to compliment you on your lovely new abode. Also, please enjoy the gift basket!

*hands over said gift basket*
Silvanus
Silvanus
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

It's a little simple but it's so peaceful! Empty Re: It's a little simple but it's so peaceful!

Post  CindySue Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:11 pm

Oh its just lovely! I would love a stroll around the maze how fun!
CindySue
CindySue
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Loxley Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:26 pm

Hey, nice house! Wink
Loxley
Loxley
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  R.K. Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:10 pm

Thanks for the gift basket, you're cook is really good! CindySue, I'd love you to join me in the maze. Advance notice is appreciated but not required.
R.K.
R.K.
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Airuk Harper Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:31 am

Such a nice place, is the maze in the house? I could definately get lost in there. So what is it you say you do, you seem too spunky to live in such a Traditional house.
Airuk Harper
Airuk Harper
Move In

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvanus Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:29 pm

I'm likewise interested in a fun maze exploration. Unfortunately my castle does not have any mazes.. although I'm told it's hard enough to get around as it is! Oh well, do let me know when you're free!
Silvanus
Silvanus
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  CindySue Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:34 pm

Silv you're castle is a maze, All you need is a minotaur and you could have your own greek mythology take place in your home! Although I don't think the Greeks had castles quite like yours.
CindySue
CindySue
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Stone Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:41 am

You don't know that...
Stone
Stone
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvanus Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:54 am

CindySue wrote:Silv you're castle is a maze, All you need is a minotaur and you could have your own greek mythology take place in your home! Although I don't think the Greeks had castles quite like yours.

Are you entirely sure that I do not have a minotaur in my home? Laughing
Silvanus
Silvanus
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Governor Renton Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:42 am

My Mansion has trap doors and secret passages, which are kinda like mazes.

*Clears throat* Silvanus, I do hope you have a permit for that mythological creature. Or at least a leash and collar.
Governor Renton
Governor Renton
Admin

https://rownsforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  CindySue Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:58 am

Silv you're supposed to claim all exotic creatures living in your house. And yes the cats in the dungeons count!
CindySue
CindySue
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Airuk Harper Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:14 pm

Yes my house ia kind of a maze as well. You can get tripped up steppng around the couch to get to the kitchen.
Airuk Harper
Airuk Harper
Move In

Back to top Go down

Post  R.K. Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:23 pm

But doesn't that happen in just about every house!
R.K.
R.K.
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvanus Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:06 pm

Wait, I need a permit?! So then I suppose I'll need one for some of the other stuff too huh? Hoh-boy..
Silvanus
Silvanus
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  CindySue Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:39 pm

Why is your couch in the kitchen?
CindySue
CindySue
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  R.K. Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:14 pm

Because, its makes eating snacks that much more enjoyable. Actually, my old roommate had me put a couch along our dining room table. She said it was a new trend but I don't know how much I believed that since whenever we sat on it the table came up to our shoulders.
R.K.
R.K.
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Airuk Harper Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:58 pm

Not me the couch makes the table at the right height. all things should be made bigger for tall people. We are so discriminated against It's a little simple but it's so peaceful! Icon_sad
Airuk Harper
Airuk Harper
Move In

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvanus Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:05 pm

Airuk Harper wrote:Not me the couch makes the table at the right height. all things should be made bigger for tall people. We are so discriminated against It's a little simple but it's so peaceful! Icon_sad

I know! It's such a curse to be tall Sad
Silvanus
Silvanus
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Stone Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:22 am

Oh cry me a river boys! Tall is good, girls LIKE tall. I mean who else will reach those really high dishes for us??
Stone
Stone
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Airuk Harper Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:00 pm

Yes tall is good, but there are too many short people and they ruin everything.
Airuk Harper
Airuk Harper
Move In

Back to top Go down

Post  CindySue Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:47 pm

I'm not that tall but I agree, short people make like for tall, tallish people hard! Seriously people if you can't reach it ask for help! Sorry BBB flash back, customers are also stupid, and when they are short it makes it worse!
CindySue
CindySue
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Airuk Harper Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:58 pm

Ok I think I should be nicer to short people, because without them there would be no tall people and then I would be average and average is never any good.
Airuk Harper
Airuk Harper
Move In

Back to top Go down

Post  Stone Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:21 am

Jillie-B, Jillie-B!!! Guess what I got in the mail?? I haven't been able to get down and dirty with it yet, but I have flipped the pages, and see that you've done a great jorb editing. I can't wait to start reading.

thank you THANK you with all my heart!!
Stone
Stone
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  R.K. Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:36 am

Oh I am so glad you got it. I think a lot of it is just more the punctuation and spelling and basic stuff like that but I hope it helps!
R.K.
R.K.
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum