Rown Oquirrhs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's a little simple but it's so peaceful!

+3
CindySue
Silvanus
R.K.
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

It's a little simple but it's so peaceful! - Page 2 Empty Re: It's a little simple but it's so peaceful!

Post  Stone Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:00 pm

*poke, poke* Hey!! Hows the story going? Any chance I can get a peek??
Stone
Stone
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

It's a little simple but it's so peaceful! - Page 2 Empty Re: It's a little simple but it's so peaceful!

Post  R.K. Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:26 pm

Soon, I've actually been avoiding it for a while and need to get back focused. I had to already make a quick revision so I promise I'll catch myself up with this and send you what I got.
R.K.
R.K.
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Stone Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:46 pm

revision already huh? Eh' can't say I haven't done that too, take your time, I just want to see it Very Happy I'm excited to see what you got
Stone
Stone
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Stone Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:51 pm

JILLIE!!!!!!! I've wanted to read that story you sent me ages ago and I can't FIND IT!! I've wanted to for the past couple days, I've looked through all my files and it's not THERE. Can you send it to me again?

Thanks! bye bye!
Stone
Stone
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  R.K. Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:58 am

Okay well as of now, I'm in California so I don't know if I'll really be able to send it for a while. But, if I can find a way, I will. Thanks for taking such an interest in it.
R.K.
R.K.
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Stone Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:51 pm

Cali? What you doing there? Are you guys moving back? If you do that actually would be awesome because then we can justify a trip out to cali, to see YOU and Grandparents and Aaron hurray!! Ok, I can wait for you to get home..
Stone
Stone
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  R.K. Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:50 pm

No, we're not moving back Sad . I'm just here babysitting my siblings (Kara 11 and Robbie 14) and I'll stay for a little after.
I was checking my emails and I sent you an older story I had been working on, would you mind if I sent you my newer one I'm working with?
R.K.
R.K.
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Stone Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:29 am

Yes, the newer one is JUST fine with ME Very Happy

You go allll the way to Cali to babysit? That is freaking awesome!!
Stone
Stone
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum