Rown Oquirrhs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stones Cottage.

+2
CindySue
Stone
6 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Stones Cottage. - Page 9 Empty Re: Stones Cottage.

Post  Loxley Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:24 pm

Yea! What she said! Mad

I like Oreos. Surprised
Loxley
Loxley
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Stone Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:32 pm

Oreos are delicious little nuggets of joy. I should have picked up some when I went to the store!! All I got was stupid Choco Milk, Honey NUt Chex Mix, and a Twix. oh wait.. those are joy too! (Not to be eaten at the same time, it's my hord, that I will keep and only break into when I have days like this..)

Thanks Lox.
Stone
Stone
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Loxley Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:35 pm

Awww. I wish I could fedexx you some of my oreos. Smile

I hope the day gets better for you! With the help of Choco Milk, Honey Nut Chex Mix, and a Twix. Surprised
Loxley
Loxley
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Stone Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:59 pm

Nah, makes me happy that you have oreos. My stuff is doing the trick, and I'm almost back to normal!! Most of the fires are put out, so I can stop running around like a chicken with my head cut off.

*sigh*
Stone
Stone
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Loxley Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:00 pm

How about I send you some digital shoulder rubs? Will that make Amberchan feel better? Surprised

*Has no ulterior motives whatsoever....yea, right...* Razz
Loxley
Loxley
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Stone Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:07 pm

Send over a digital hot tub!! I'm not really a fan of the massages. You can still have your ulterior motives. Just know I carry a blow gun on my person at all times. Twisted Evil
Stone
Stone
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Loxley Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:07 pm

Hahahaha, I love the kind of woman who can kick my ass. Wink
Loxley
Loxley
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Stone Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:13 pm

So you've said. I suppose we'll see soon enough *readies blow gun* So wheres my hot tub??
Stone
Stone
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Loxley Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:14 pm

*Readies hot tub for Amberchan* Enjoy, m'lady! Razz

Would you prefer the cherry or strawberry scented bath salt? Laughing
Loxley
Loxley
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Stone Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:30 pm

Whoa.. cherry..? \o/ This is going to be nice *goes into house to change* I'll righty! *gets in and soaks * this is wonderful. *puts earbuds in and taps a DO NOT DISTURB sign on the side* Anyone can join, but A. you must wear a suit, and B. don't try to talk to me, I'm resting Very Happy
Stone
Stone
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Stone Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:37 pm

Hot tube not working.. Oh well tears are water right? *Submerges self*
Stone
Stone
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Stone Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:58 am

Ok Smarty People. I need some computer help.

I know, I KNOW I did this once, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to do it again.

I remember once using an entire folder of pictures as my wallpaper/desktop. It would change from picture to picture every 2 hours. I loved it. Well I've had the same wallpaper now for a long time, and I wanted to do that again but I can't figure HOW!

I've googled and keeping seeing that I have to download stuff to do it, but I know I didn't have to last time.

HELP???
Stone
Stone
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Loxley Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:59 am

o_O

Sorry. I can be of no assistance. Laughing
Loxley
Loxley
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Stone Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:33 am

That's ok. I think I will live without changing wallpaper back grounds.

Thanks though!
Stone
Stone
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Loxley Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:01 am

Let me know the how of it if you do figure it out, though. It sounds awesome. Surprised
Loxley
Loxley
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Stone Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:52 pm

Sure will.

UGH!!!!!!! I am sooooooo insanely bored.. I can't even read I'm that.. bored.. Ok I know that makes no sense but I'm not in the mood for fluffy writing. Ok ok, I wasn't reading fluffy writing, it was more like sweat drenched.. um.. It was still not.. umm..

Hey! lookit a flower flower

I actually want to work on my Anime Blog.. and yet I can't bring myself to do it.. bounce
Stone
Stone
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Stone Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:23 am

Alrighty, smallish rant: Is it me or is showing up at someones house at 10:50pm uninvited or invited by someone whose house it is not, kinda rude?

I had a heck of a day yesterday, all I wanted to do when I got home was take a nap, do some sparse cleaning (a mess which sometimes = one shoe in the middle of the room, stresses me out and I can't relax) make dinner and watch my guilty pleasure, Ninja Turtles 3, while making some craft or other. This I was able to do, HURRAY!! Until 9 when I was kicked outta the basement so the hubby and friend could play Halo. (This I don't mind much because I was ready to take it upstairs anyway, and I have netflix via the WII in my bedroom )

So I'm down to my Pjs and watching Witch Blade, HURRAY!! And finishing my craft, while simultaniously falling asleep. On weekdays 10pm is my bed time. I don't wake up well as it is, so the later I stay awake the later I wake up. You can see the problem when I have to be at work by 8am. Anyway I'm about to call it quits, lay down and drift away.

At that very moment the dogs start barking. And when you have two Lab mixes and a visiting Boxer, it gets LOUD. And the likelyhood of your neighbors making angry calls sky rockets after 9:30, it is now 10:50. To say the least I grab a rob to protect my honor and run to let them in so they shut up. They were outside, but being inside wouldn't have saved on the barking, because just then the doorbell rings. Now dogs couldn't care less what I wear, and I don't care what they see me in, but someone at the door. Thats a different matter. I call for back up and run to my room hoping to high heaven it's just someone dropping something off and I can go back to bed. It's not. It's another visitor, it's not my friend, but the very fact that she's a HER means I have to come out and be hostess. ARGH!!!

And she STAYS until midnight. Carrying on like a Chatty Kathy, just as loud and annoying as the doll. And I have to stay awake, and respond!! I'm half asleep, I yawn, and being the polite hostess that I am I apologize, but as the exhausted cranky monster that sleep deprivation turns me into (seriously, ask my family, I get mean.) I yawn pointedly in her direction, a lot.

Finally after watching the boys play Halo, and a steady stream of commentary about the goings on of my dogs, she leaves along with hubbys friend. And I can finally get some shut eye.

To get to work on time I have to leave my house at 7:35. I woke up at 7:26.

Do I have grounds to be mad? or should I feel sorry for her because she was led to believe coming over was ok? She's an old fling of the hubbys friend. If anyone told her to come over, it was him. However she has the personality that if he told her where he was, she would come over by herself. bounce

Oh well, rant over. I'll probably take a nap during lunch today. I really like my sleep. cheers
Stone
Stone
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Loxley Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:51 pm

You have every reason to be cranky. Laughing

Next time you should really tell her that you need to sleep. It's not that strange, you know. Everyone does it. Wink
Loxley
Loxley
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  CindySue Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:57 pm

Kick her OUT! Mrs.Nice Hostess is sleeping right now, you'll have to come back later. Especially sense its not your friend. You should have dropped her off in the basement and gone back to bed. I don't think she would have minded either sense she wasn't there to see you, she was there to see hubby's friend. When you're not sleep deprived and grouchy, you are way to nice. Stand up for yourself and your need for sleep. Heck I do. If I don't have to work I sleep as long as I like (no kids is a nice thing sometimes) And If I have to be at work at 8 I sleep until 7:35. (work is ten mins away. I shower throw my hair in a pony, slap some clothes on my body and I'm out the door!) So I totally understand. Sleep is VERY important!
CindySue
CindySue
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Stone Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:12 pm

You slap clothes on? Doen't that hurt??
Stone
Stone
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  CindySue Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:43 pm

Every time
CindySue
CindySue
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Stone Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:57 am

Well you should probably stop.

---

So I've been listening to Good Omens by Terry P. and Niel G. which if you haven't read it, READ IT FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! It's amazing. Anyway, those who have read it know its about the Apocalypse, that said it is in NO way depressing, or even the tinniest bit scary. THAT said, it still has a tone of .. apocalypicty stuff.. moving on.

So I'm listening along doing work, and it's just finished a chapter that ended kinda darkish.. for it. and all of a sudden music starts playing* and it's kinda creepy music!! It's Imogean Heap, not sure what the title of the song is because in my Ipod it is named as a track in the book.

It was very appropriate to the feeling of the story at the time. Though to be honest, it took it quite a feel leagues deeper in the dark pit that is the real Apocalypse, which made me squirm espeicailly since it shouldn't have a sound track! Still.. I thought it was cool and creepy at the same time.

anyway thought I'd share.

*On some Audio books each CD begins and ends with a small tune to tell you it's changing.. don't ask me why. This one does not, it just has a snotty english woman say "End of Disc Nine" dead air "Disc Ten"
Stone
Stone
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  CindySue Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:10 am

That is so funny that you are listening to that right now. I tried to get Good Omens for our road trip down to Boise and couldn't (stupid other people, don't they know its all about me?) So I got the Wee Free Men instead. Great book, but I think I enjoyed it more then Joey did. He was driving and the narrator had a ... soothing voice(for a man). So we had to turn it on and off through out the drive so Joey wouldn't fall asleep.
Anyway back to first story. When we got back I found in my e-mail a notice that Good Omens was ready for me to pick up at the library. I think that one would have kept Joey awake better. Wee Free Men is a YA, and not very action packed. But very silly.
I liked Good Omens quiet a bit. I think its weird that mom hasn't read it yet, she's the Pratchet fan; whose produced little Pratchet fans (thats right Amber, you're little!)

By the by, I really Like Imogean Heap, what song was it?
CindySue
CindySue
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Stone Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:11 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!!!!!!! AND to Cindy Very Happy We are... wait for it... 25 !! Oh my gosh... sooo old!

I will have more to say about my birthday but not right now.. I'm on borrowed time but I have to share this with SOMEONE!!

Long story short I'm trying to get a replacement phone for one of my crew guys. It's taken 2 weeks of broken promises and miscommunications to find out that the approval form for the new phone has a wrong email address on it. So thats why I never got it.

Here's the funny part, I have not once called these people, our entire correspondence has been over email. [img]Stones Cottage. - Page 9 Email_10[/img]

FOR REALS???
Stone
Stone
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvanus Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:42 pm

I believe I'm mildly confused. So I'll just wait until I either get it or have it explained <.<
Silvanus
Silvanus
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next