Rown Oquirrhs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stones Cottage.

+2
CindySue
Stone
6 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Stones Cottage. - Page 10 Empty Re: Stones Cottage.

Post  Stone Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:08 am

Apparently I suck at this:

He EMAILED me to tell me that the EMAIL they had for me is incorrect and I had to send them the corrected address.
Stone
Stone
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvanus Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:37 pm

<.< I misread it, that's why.

*headwall* Not your fault peachie.

That is funny, Razz
Silvanus
Silvanus
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Stone Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:15 am

Buuuuuuuusy!! Gah people this is insane. I've almost quit my job fifty times, haven't yelled at anyone which is good, but bad because if held, my screams turn into tears, and I can't fight them. On top of that the holidays are crazy busy.

AND!

We have a house guest. Hubbys cousin, who initially only needed a place to crash for 2 weeks has been here for a month. And boy can I complain about him. The biggest problem I have with him, isn't really anything about him, personally, it's his presense. I don't feel comfortable at my house anymore. And since I don't feel comfortable, I don't go there. So during this stressful time of year, one of the busiest, I can't go home and veg/relax/be absolutely mindless. In the past 30 days, I've been home only at night, a total of 10 times, and most of those are on the weekends.

There are things about him personally that are bothering me too, but it's rude to talk behind his back (any more than I have). So I'll just say... pig ... Anyway, Hubby has given him a deadline to be out of the house by and, luckily, Hubbys word is law and he will kick cousins butt to the curb if he has too. Sadly it's after the new year, Happily Cousin will be treking back to Denver for the remaining holidays to be with family.

I don't think I told ya'll but I put my craft class on hiatus until the new year. And boy was that a god send. At the time I didn't know cousin would be coming, nor did I know I'd be going to a Chiropractor 3 times a week for a few weeks. I knew it was the holiday season and I'd be busy, but never in my mind did I imagine HOW busy. So we start again in January, and I'm really looking forward to it. I have a lot of new ideas.

Anyway, gotta get back to work. Love ya all and miss talking to ya. BYE!
Stone
Stone
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvanus Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:20 pm

Oh wow, That's no good peachie. Sad

Hope things get better. This cousin sounds like he's no good.
Silvanus
Silvanus
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Stone Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:38 am

breif up date: I have a COLD! I should be home, but it's the end of the month/year and I have stuff to enter and do. Though I think me not being here and me being here will have about the same outcome. I just tried to combine the words 'roof' and 'drain' Very Happy brilliant no? I'll keep you posted on more stupid stuff I do throughout the day.

SILV!! I will get back to our RP I will I swear I know where its going and all I just have ... no brain and no time, which actuallys makes for an interesting Amber.. but one who can't spell or use comas.

(the word would be 'droof', in case you were interested.)
Stone
Stone
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvanus Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:53 pm

droof, hehehe. Get well peachie and take your time, it's okay if you dont get back to it right away!
Silvanus
Silvanus
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Stone Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:01 am

So apparently it's ok to play 14 hours (in a row) of a video game *cough*fable3*cough* if you are A: hot B: married and C: have a full time job. According to my husbands friend.

So what I did today, and in my defense I'm still really sick, was vindicated!!! Vindicated but not recommended, it's really a good thing I was in a cough syrup daze most of today otherwise I would be self condemning myself for not getting anything accomplished. But as it was I couldn't have cared less if I moved or not, and I was kicking Hobb butt (which is kind of an accomplishment)!! WOOT go me Very Happy nighty nighty now.

Oh Happy New Year peeps!
Stone
Stone
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvanus Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:08 pm

I'm very proud of you peachie. How is it by the way? I haven't even finished the second one...
Silvanus
Silvanus
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Stone Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:56 am

I haven't finished the second one EITHER!! Three is pretty fun, I actually really like it. There are a few things I think they could have done better, but it doesn't really interupt game play so thats probably why they did it the way they did.

I feel like I blazed through it... lol I feel kinda bad it's over. Ya I finished it monday. Good thing I can still go back and finish some quests.

I recommend it, I don't know if its cause I'm a girl and not as jaded to the plots of video games, but there were a few times that I gasped and almost freaked out. Espeically that one time when my cat turned off the Xbox!!! It was a lot of fun.

Stone
Stone
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvanus Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:22 pm

Glad you enjoyed it Smile

And the cat shut off your xbox? Do we need more proof that cats are evil? I hope not.
Silvanus
Silvanus
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Stone Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:50 pm

It's the new touch sensative Xbox button, and to be fair, my sisters pug puppy has turned their Xbox on while they were away. We know this because we were all over at my moms and the boys were playing halo and then all of a sudden Kims profile pinged up saying she was now online. I laughed pretty hard at that.

Granted turning off is a bigger offense then turning it on. Still...
Stone
Stone
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvanus Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:34 am

That's awesome, haha. Now I want to go play Mass Effect, think I might just do that. Very Happy

Btw.. Valthonis88 is my xbox live ^^
Silvanus
Silvanus
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Stone Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:02 pm

I'll add you, but I'm hardly EVER on the Xbox. And if I am I'm either watching netflix or playing a game with someone else. I do play Halo from time to time, but I could have sworn you didn't like Halo?

Nothing really going on in Ambers life right now, just.. blaaaaah, I took down christmas.. that was depressing.

I am writing but I already told ya'll that up in Inkys. I love you
Stone
Stone
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvanus Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:22 pm

Haha, it's okay, I'm hardly ever on either, especially since it's technically my brother's system. And he has a tendency to use my account now and again! THE NERVE!

Wink

We have also taken down Christmas, but for me it is not so sad. I don't have a ton of Christmas spirit these days. Probably because my limited finances don't allow me to get everyone proper gifts, which is depressing.
Silvanus
Silvanus
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Stone Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:21 am

It's not the money that makes the gift, it's the thought! Sadly I was low on both this year.. STILL my tree made me incredibly happy.

OH!! Here guys: Christmas Blog Link

You can see my tree Very Happy
Stone
Stone
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvanus Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:36 am

Very nice tree. I'd probably have been sneaking Ginger Bread Men off the original ^^
Silvanus
Silvanus
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Stone Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:59 pm

Oh my word!!!!!! Bad Stone BAD!!

Ok.. I forgot/lost the address to this place... I looked in all my email addresses files and googled until I couldn't possible google anymore and then I just spaced a lot of time away.. I'm freaking pathetic! I am sooo sorry.

Heres a link to my personal blog, it doesn't have much on it since I've been here but it's more than nothing right?

I can't even go over what I've been doing lately, pretty much a good smattering of everything. I've been addicted to a bunch of webcomics.. only to find that they aren't being updated regularly or are unfinished, and not just recently unfinished since 2008! It makes me cry Sad

well herlink

There now.. Ok I promise I'll be here more.. and do something .. Very Happy
Stone
Stone
Valued Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10